• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Going to A Super Bowl Party? What panthers Jersey Are you Wearing?

45catfan

I’m rocking Panthers but don’t know what yet.  Kuechly salute to service jersey,  47 brand  Panthers sweater, or Nike  drifit polo.  I’m going to a place where I won’t know a ton of people so atleast the Panthers being bad can be a conversation starter sadly. 

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Bro I'm not wearing a Panthers jersey anywhere anytime soon.

You might be the joke of the party if you wear that jersey. Do yourself a favor and don't wear it.

You do know the definition of a fair weather fan, right?  I actually respect someone rocking a jersey of a bad team in public.  For years if I saw a person sporting a Browns' jersey, I would actually take the time to give them credit for doing so.  That's because I knew they were a true fan.  I bet those same people are telling new bandwagon fans of the Browns to 'step back' since they are actually good now. 

I was the same in 2004 and 2016 when new a slew of new Panthers fans came out of the woodwork.  I was like, "bro, where were you in 2001 and 2010?" When we EVENTUALLY get out of the basement this go around, I'll be like where were you from 2019- ?" Yeah, I call out a bandwagon in a freaking heartbeat.  While fair weather fans are annoying, bandwagon "fans" are the worst.

Edited by 45catfan
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

You do know the definition of a fair weather fan, right?  I actually respect someone rocking a jersey of a bad team in public.  For years if I saw a person sporting a Browns' jersey, I would actually take the time to give them credit for doing so.  That's because I knew they were a true fan.  I bet those same people are telling new bandwagon fans of the Browns to 'step back' since they are actually good now. 

I was the same in 2004 and 2016 when new a slew of new Panthers fans came out of the woodwork.  I was like, "bro, where were you in 2001 and 2010?" When we EVENTUALLY get out of the basement this go around, I'll be like where were you from 2019- ?" Yeah, I call out a bandwagon in a freaking heartbeat.  While fair weather fans are annoying, bandwagon "fans" are the worst.

Everyone had the Browns jersey back in the day. Those brown Tim Couch throwback jerseys were the thing. I use to collect jerseys so it's not a big deal to me. 

I just wouldn't wear a Panthers jersey in public. I refuse to support this trash product Tepper has created.

• Poo 1

Just now, ForJimmy said:

Part of me wants us to bring him back. He is a FA, shouldn’t be too expensive and provides some nice speed/experience. 

I bought it out of vanity because I called that pick in the draft.  People told me I was crazy since we drafted CMC in the first that we would not take another RB/WR.  I had Curtis penciled in at that second round pick for most of my pre-draft mocks.