• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just How Fugging Miserable and Insufferable Are Carolina Panther Fans?

Anybodyhome

Have any of you been perusing the Panthers forum and the hate being spewed forth from supposed "fans" who have accused Christian McCaffery of faking injuries to facilitate his trade to San Francisco, calling Steve Wilks a fraud, Brock Purdy overrated, etc.

Rather than be happy that someone in their chosen profession has achieved some level of success, rather than appreciate the championship caliber of excellence they demonstrate and the consistent winning seasons they put together; they'd prefer to project their own misery, scorn, unhappiness, and overall sh!tty attitudes on those who are enjoying some success.

They're fans of a bad team, run by a bad owner and a recent history losing... a lot. And rather than appreciate what good football teams do on a consistent basis, they'd prefer to wallow in their own misery.

And the audacity, the gall and the nerve of any Carolina Panther fan to call out any coach or player from any team is just ridiculous- you have no room to say a fugging word. Your team sucks today, has sucked for a few years and will continue to suck for a few more years. When you put together an organization and team that will win on a consistent basis and actually become relevant, then you might have some room to talk. But, until then, shut the fug up.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

Oh I called Kyle out yesterday. Not running CMC on 3rd and 4 from the 5-6 yard line was the stupidest idea ever. Even if he doesn’t make it you can force KC to start from within their 5 yard line on 2 tries from CMC. 

That said I basically group the main forum into 2(3) groups these days;

- Panthers fans who have not accepted the panthers are a horribly run shitty team and who have not learned to NOT take it personally. 

- Panthers fans who realize and accept what the panthers are and don’t take it personally/divest emotion.

- football fans who are the same as the second.

So many people seem to take how shitty the panthers are personally and have not divested emotionally from it(until the panthers management can figure their poo out). It’s absurd really. You can be a sports team fan and not take it personally when the franchise is god awful. 

Edited by Harbingers

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Oh I called Kyle out yesterday. Not running CMC on 3rd and 4 from the 5-6 yard line was the stupidest idea ever. Even if he doesn’t make it you can force KC to start from within their 5 yard line on 2 tries from CMC. 

Questioning a play call or game plan is one thing. But to call Steve Wilks a sh!tty DC, Shanahan a sh!tty coach, show ill will towards CMC when all they do is win is just over the top.

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Questioning a play call or game plan is one thing. But to call Steve Wilks a sh!tty DC, Shanahan a sh!tty coach, show ill will towards CMC when all they do is win is just over the top.

I don’t get it, either. I’m just like you want to hate someone? Hate Tepper than Goddell. 

Edited by Harbingers

The ones saying CMC faked injury to get traded are the idiots who originally were saying “good trade, he’s injured too much”, he wanted to stay here.

I pulled for the 49ers only because CMC deserved to be with a good team that wanted him. One of the worst trades the Panthers ever made. And don’t ask me about our #1 draft pick decision lol. All I can do now is hope BY gets some strength training and improves his decision making.

5 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

Have any of you been perusing the Panthers forum and the hate being spewed forth from supposed "fans" who have accused Christian McCaffery of faking injuries to facilitate his trade to San Francisco, calling Steve Wilks a fraud, Brock Purdy overrated, etc.

Rather than be happy that someone in their chosen profession has achieved some level of success, rather than appreciate the championship caliber of excellence they demonstrate and the consistent winning seasons they put together; they'd prefer to project their own misery, scorn, unhappiness, and overall sh!tty attitudes on those who are enjoying some success.

They're fans of a bad team, run by a bad owner and a recent history losing... a lot. And rather than appreciate what good football teams do on a consistent basis, they'd prefer to wallow in their own misery.

And the audacity, the gall and the nerve of any Carolina Panther fan to call out any coach or player from any team is just ridiculous- you have no room to say a fugging word. Your team sucks today, has sucked for a few years and will continue to suck for a few more years. When you put together an organization and team that will win on a consistent basis and actually become relevant, then you might have some room to talk. But, until then, shut the fug up.

What if Calder Cup winning Jeff Skinner , was injured all the time , then we trade him to Pittsburgh, and he gets to play with Crosby and Malkin , and suddenly he is Invincible 

Coincidence, no, no one wants to play for a bad team , when we were the whipping boys of the east, even Eric wanted out ,and unrestricted free agents told us not to bother 

It's called a business decision, would you want to waste your body for a clueless owner and headcoach, Christian saw the end Cams decline , after Ron kept feeding him to the meat grinder , and understandably said nope, now he is with a good organization, he is Iron Man 

And while I can understand it, I will not forget it, Christian is just another teams player, no relation to the Panthers , plus his family said they didn't like the team or the state 

Was rooting for coach Wilks though, cause he was shafted by Tepper , he wanted to be here , I still hold out hope the 9ers will fire him , would rather have him than evero , but he isn't a yes man , so probably not 

Edited by Day1PanthersFan
  • Beer 1

7 hours ago, Harbingers said:

That said I basically group the main forum into 2(3) groups these days;

- Panthers fans who have not accepted the panthers are a horribly run shitty team and who have not learned to NOT take it personally. 

- Panthers fans who realize and accept what the panthers are and don’t take it personally/divest emotion.

- football fans who are the same as the second.

So many people seem to take how shitty the panthers are personally and have not divested emotionally from it(until the panthers management can figure their poo out). It’s absurd really. You can be a sports team fan and not take it personally when the franchise is god awful. 

That about says it all. Fans will be fans!!!