• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs sabers 6pm

2 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I’m fine with not winning the division this year because second is likely to get Philly and one the division winners will get Tampa.

Florida proved…just be hot. Canes are in their annual can’t score phase. You can set your watch by it.   

Canes are 6-0-6 in OT and 1-0-4 in SO. Since OT losses stats include the SO that means 4 of the 6 OT loses are due to SO losses. So in the regular OT period Canes are very good at 5 wins and 2 losses. But if it goes to the SO we suck. 

Assuming I’ve interpreted statmuse stats correctly.

Edited by DavidEng

I know it happens. But considering how grueling of a sport hockey is I will never understand having games scheduled back to back, especially if it is an away game. 

Sabres also had a day of rest.

It is like if an NFL team had to play a game on Sunday afternoon and then turn around and play on Monday against a team that is rested.

Like, WTF schedules makers?

Edited by TLGPanthersFan
  • Pie 2

9 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Rod was very pissed postgame. Very upset with how we played. 

also, KK played a little over 4 min.  What’s the use of him even being on the team?  

He played 10 minutes and his defense is fine. He just needs to shoot the damn puck more. 

9 hours ago, DavidEng said:

Canes are 6-0-6 in OT and 1-0-4 in SO. Since OT losses stats include the SO that means 4 of the 6 OT loses are due to SO losses. So in the regular OT period Canes are very good at 5 wins and 2 losses. But if it goes to the SO we suck. 

Assuming I’ve interpreted statmuse stats correctly.

Yes you did. Who ever is calling SO players it needs to be the other guy. If it’s Daniel’s it needs to be Rod, if it’s Rod it needs to be Daniel’s. In the past under this coaching staffs tenure we’ve generally been good at shootouts. It isn’t always about sending your top 3 skaters out. Really should have been Burns, TT, Martinook to start. 

• Pie 1