• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Julius Peppers is the gay

Damn , I actually read this thread and now i realized there is no possible way I can get that 2 minutes of my life back. The original thread starter apparently has a knack for confuzing his own sexual wants, needs and deviant lifestyle with that of professional athletes .....sad.

I didnt want to say this but at camp a couple of years ago I met Peppers and he well let's say was real friendly with me...I asked for him to sign my jersey and the way he looked at me I knew he wanted me but he had to resist and left w/o signing my jersey...We never spoke but we both knew what just happened.

Those who guard their tongues keep themselves from calamity (Proverbs 21:23). So we must guard our tongues and refrain from the sinful act of gossip. If we surrender our natural desires to the Lord, He will help us to remain righteous. May we all follow the Bible’s teaching on gossip by keeping our mouths shut unless it is necessary and appropriate to speak.

I hear you brother......(1 Thessalonians 4:11-12)...work with your hands, lead a quiet life, mind your own business and not be dependent on anyone.

Archived