• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tre'davious White

13 hours ago, Basbear said:

You do know hes torn his achilles and the same for his ACL the year before. He never was that fast either.

Plus the last time panthers signed "big name" FAs was Ken Lucas and Mike Wahle. Forever ago and it didnt go the best for the panthers. I know better given the current cap number and current team. But by alll means get happy about signing all those big names.....

you bring up guys from fifteen years ago but looks at who we drafted and that hasn't worked either.

15 hours ago, Basbear said:

You do know hes torn his achilles and the same for his ACL the year before. He never was that fast either.

Plus the last time panthers signed "big name" FAs was Ken Lucas and Mike Wahle. Forever ago and it didnt go the best for the panthers. I know better given the current cap number and current team. But by alll means get happy about signing all those big names.....

Jared Allen? 

Lucas a was a good add until he was a bad add.   But to throw another name in your camp, MeShawn Johnson didn't work out for us either. 

1 hour ago, RumHam said:

everyone here giving the reasons not to sign him is exactly why we will sign him and why no one else will sign him. Is this your first panthers offseason? i'm not saying i want him, but guaranteed he ends up here.

They probably will because we have people in here who always love big names regardless of why their former teams don’t want them anymore. 

8 hours ago, CRA said:

Jared Allen? 

Lucas a was a good add until he was a bad add.   But to throw another name in your camp, MeShawn Johnson didn't work out for us either. 

Allen was a mid-season trade for a team with deep playoff dreams. Didnt a DE get hurt as well, my memory is awful these days. He also lost a bunch of weight trying to be a OLB i think too. 

You could say David Carr in a way.. 

Just this 2 win team doesnt fit white right now.