• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints DE Cameron Jordan doubts Chase Young will sign with Panthers: Trolling

6 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Lol at being bothered by an ass hat troll.

Big meany making fun of us.

Alex Borstein Comedy GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

Everyone is trolling us on Nat'l tv. This is no different. We are the worst team in football. This will continue until they start winning games.

14 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Everyone is trolling us on Nat'l tv. This is no different. We are the worst team in football. This will continue until they start winning games.

So What Idk GIF by Adam Lambert

You going to let them effect how you view the team?

I've just decided I'm going to quit feeling like poo about the team this year.

I'm all in. I'm not scared of looking like some naive homer and I'm not afraid of getting it wrong and us falling on our faces.

Dammit I'm going to enjoy this while I can. This may end up being the only time I can enjoy being a fan and feel good about us so I'm going grab this moment by the balls and.... nevermind, that's kind of cringe.

But still I'm going to milk it and have fun being a fan.

Who cares if it's not realistic? Not this guy.

I'm going full giddy.

Happy Gavin Free GIF by Rooster Teeth

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, rayzor said:

So What Idk GIF by Adam Lambert

You going to let them effect how you view the team?

I've just decided I'm going to quit feeling like poo about the team this year.

I'm all in. I'm not scared of looking like some naive homer and I'm not afraid of getting it wrong and us falling on our faces.

Dammit I'm going to enjoy this while I can. This may end up being the only time I can enjoy being a fan and feel good about us so I'm going grab this moment by the balls and.... nevermind, that's kind of cringe.

But still I'm going to milk it and have fun being a fan.

Who cares if it's not realistic? Not this guy.

I'm going full giddy.

Happy Gavin Free GIF by Rooster Teeth

Yeah we are totally on opposite sides with this. I lost hope. I'm done hoping. Tepper has owned the team for what 6 years?

If he hasn't shown us hope by now he likely never will. I know a bad owner when I see one. This guy is the perfect example of a bad owner. He's just months removed from throwing his drink on a fan. Not only is he a bad owner, but he's also a bad person.

I'm at the show me stage. When he shows me my hope will return. Until then we are a laughing stock.

8 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yeah we are totally on opposite sides with this. I lost hope. I'm done hoping. Tepper has owned the team for what 6 years?

If he hasn't shown us hope by now he likely never will. I know a bad owner when I see one. This guy is the perfect example of a bad owner. He's just months removed from throwing his drink on a fan. Not only is he a bad owner, but he's also a bad person.

I'm at the show me stage. When he shows me my hope will return. Until then we are a laughing stock.

If I still felt like that I'd probably just quit being a fan altogether. In fact I was close to it last year. I was on my way out. Too many years of being disappointed.

Seriously, what's the point of being a fan if all you do is hate what they are doing and don't feel like it's going to change. I mean how miserable can being a fan get?

Sorry, life's too short to feel so bad about something that you're attached to. Dump it and move on and find something more enjoyable.

And as far as being the laughing stick of anyone?

Who the hell cares? Why should you care about ANYONE'S opinion? People have been laughing at me my whole life. I quit caring a d just owned whatever and whoever I am at the time and just decided to enjoy life regardless of what poo gets flung at me.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

If I still felt like that I'd probably just quit being a fan altogether. In fact I was close to it last year. I was on my way out. Too many years of being disappointed.

Seriously, what's the point of being a fan if all you do is hate what they are doing and don't feel like it's going to change. I mean how miserable can being a fan get?

Sorry, life's too short to feel so bad about something that you're attached to. Dump it and move on and find something more enjoyable.

Who the hell cares? Why should you care about ANYONE'S opinion? People have been laughing at me my whole life. I quit caring a d just owned whatever and whoever I am at the time and just decided to enjoy life regardless of what poo gets flung at me.

Oh trust me I have thought about not being a fan of the team. Then you realize this is just sports at the end of the day. I got so much more important things in life I'm dealing with right now. 

As I get older I'm starting to realize sports is just a freaking game. Yeah I want us to turn it around, but I'm not going to continue to have hope in someone to change.

Kind of like my father. Called me once in the past decade and it was only because he was in the hospital with a serious health scare. It took you fighting for your life to decide to call me smh. My stepdad keeps in touch with me more than that dude.

Sorry for getting off track. Sports is what it is. I can't really give it all my passion anymore. If we turn it around I will be the biggest fan. But hope? Nah I'm done hoping on people to change...

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

Invigorating isn't it?

• Beer 1

9 hours ago, WarPanthers89 said:

I can’t stand the guy. I hope we can turn our team around soon because nothing would make me happier than to start sweeping the Saints year after year. They aren’t rebuilding, and still can’t make the playoffs in this horrible division. 

I mean... we are still splitting with them each year despite having a joke of a roster. So they aren't too far away from being as bad as us it feels like