• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My best draft

Panthero

1 hour ago, Crixtala said:

can someone explain the hype on Payton Wilson? seems like a ticking time bomb to me already being 24 coming into the nfl and two acl tears. is it just because he's from State?

I personally prefer younger prospects, because they still have room to develop but Wilson does have very good well rounded tape with a strong athletic profile.  Local kid helps here for sure too.

3 hours ago, Crixtala said:

can someone explain the hype on Payton Wilson? seems like a ticking time bomb to me already being 24 coming into the nfl and two acl tears. is it just because he's from State?

he's a keuchly -like beast.....when healthy. 

you're taking a gamble. if it wasn't for his injury history he would have been a surefire 1st rounder. 

it's got nothing to do with being from NC State. at the combine he was the LB that everyone was getting excited about. 

google this: combine 2024 LB standout

... see what pops up.

• Pie 3

23 hours ago, Crixtala said:

Dude has a nose for the ball and great speed, he is a tackling machine, can dissect an offense and is a leader in the locker room. He makes sense to me in the third only because of injuries, but probably won't make it there.  

• Pie 1

I could honestly see them trading our 2 second round picks for the Vikings 21s pick for powers the elite center. Out of all the positions there is the biggest drop off in talent after powers which is our biggest need to complete the piece of the puzzle that they invested in to fix. Can’t see them spending all the money to leave a gaping hole in the middle.

On 3/15/2024 at 10:56 AM, Crixtala said:

Luke gave his stamp of approval so us fans got hyped up.