• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OT: I think I'm the enemy with many/most on this board for the week ;)

tukafan21

8 minutes ago, CRA said:

I can't speak for the UNC fans, but generally I'd rather play a team in the tourney that didn't know me that well.  That cuts all sorts of ways I guess.   Certainly, advantages to knowing someone too. 

Clemson will be an underdog for the 3rd straight game for a reason.  AZ should win simply because Clemson is the much more inconsistent team.  But if Clemson is playing well, they have been a problem for a lot of folks when they get it together this year. 

Sure, fair points and it's why you always see conference upsets that technically shouldn't have happened, because of how well they know each other.

But still, all things considered, even with Clemson's knowledge of UNC, I can't see how any fans would rather play a more inconsistent team that has a significantly lower ceiling than the more consistent team whose ceiling is literally the best team in the nation.

Boswell is the real key to our team, if he plays well, we are on equal footing with the UConn, Houston, and Purdue's of the world.  If we didn't over celebrate winning the Pac 12 on our LA road trip after beating UCLA and clearly had a post-celebration hangover for the USC game, we'd have been the 1 seed in the West.

1 hour ago, tukafan21 said:

Have mentioned it before here, but I'm an Arizona alum.

Gotta imagine there are quite a bit of UNC fans around these parts.

You're really going to miss Caleb Love when he dominates you guys on our way to the Final Four!

Bear Down Arizona!

image.thumb.png.16f181242f113057f76bdc725d08bd6c.png

Can you actually post this in the right forum?

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Can you actually post this in the right forum?

Meh

It's the offseason anyways, and to be honest, I have the Panthers section as my bookmark and I've literally never ventured into any of the other forums on here.

Also, you posted this like an hour after a mod already moved it out of the Panthers forum and into whatever one it's now in?  

Little odd lol

21 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

Meh

It's the offseason anyways, and to be honest, I have the Panthers section as my bookmark and I've literally never ventured into any of the other forums on here.

Also, you posted this like an hour after a mod already moved it out of the Panthers forum and into whatever one it's now in?  

Little odd lol

I thought maybe you would post it in the college basketball thread so more people can see it.

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I thought maybe you would post it in the college basketball thread so more people can see it.

Dead serious, had zero idea there was a college basketball forum/thread on here.

I don't venture outside the Panthers forum on this site as that's what I have bookmarked and go directly into when I come here.

• Beer 1

23 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

Dead serious, had zero idea there was a college basketball forum/thread on here.

I don't venture outside the Panthers forum on this site as that's what I have bookmarked and go directly into when I come here.

Welcome to the Jungle my friend.