• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Xavier Legette and Peyton Wilson 33 and 39

8 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

RAS scores? Is that you Fitterer?

They're extremely similar physically and athletically. No way around it. Mingo's weakest scores were in agility and that reflected on the field. Leggette likely opted out of those drills for good reason.

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Athletically and in terms of measurables they are VERY similar and seem to have similar concerns coming out of college.

FtNAdQUXgAI64Bu.jpg_large.thumb.jpg.c28d5a503608fb667548a09bb1ceab2a.jpg

GHsT5WUXgAAYgjn.jpg_large.thumb.jpg.c6ed7813f2d720c1a9691df3145d2a81.jpg

And this… 
image.thumb.jpeg.28483a21c7039bc19ea117bc3535c4ed.jpeg

We need a smooth route runner.

Edited by Lame Duck
  • Pie 6
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

oof

Yeah dunno if he's gonna be the get the ball out in 2.7 seconds guy sitting on the board. We cannot afford for our top draft pick to be a project. I would go Darius Robinson over most of these wr's at 33

• Pie 1

39 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah dunno if he's gonna be the get the ball out in 2.7 seconds guy sitting on the board. We cannot afford for our top draft pick to be a project. I would go Darius Robinson over most of these wr's at 33

I like Robinson as an end in a 3-4

• Beer 1

56 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Now do Mingo, Shenault, and Legette.

Thank you for bringing up Shenault.  I nearly did it but got lazy.  Our big body WR experiment failed year after year but glad huddlers are not quitters.  Honestly, no one here is.

Edited by Lame Duck

53 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Now do Mingo, Shenault, and Legette.

They are hardly the same receiver, and if you look at analysis of Legette, he has that type of upside. If you think I'm going to take the simplistic analysis of Huddlers over pros, it's not going to happen.

Just now, Lame Duck said:

Thank you for bringing up Shenault.  I nearly did it but got lazy.  Our big body WR experiment failed year after year but glad huddlers are not quitters.  Honestly, no one here is.

Shenault was never going to be much more than he is as a receiver because he has issues tracking the ball. This was a flaw coming out of college. It's not something that you can fix. Either you can track the ball proficiently or you can't. It's got nothing to do with your body type. That's a simplistic way to judge potential.

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

That's kinda what people do with draft prospects though, talk about NFL comps.

Yes, but they're not really comping measurables as much as they are comping playing styles. They make look at measurables, but playing styles are the priority when it comes to comps.

8 minutes ago, top dawg said:

If you think I'm going to take the simplistic analysis of Huddlers over pros, it's not going to happen.

Oh lord, how many times did I hear that when I expressed concerns about Bryce Young's diminutive size and weak arm about this time last year? LOLOLOL

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2