• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Offseason program begins

1 minute ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Oh lord.....please dont bring Cam into this. Just do yourself a favor on that lol

He’s our last franchise QB is he not? Point is it happens 

You want to crucify Bryce for a situation where every new QB faces so why not bring up past qbs?

Edited by Panthercougar68

4 minutes ago, csx said:

But you are sure he has done nothing to improve himself based on what? 

I"m assuming if he was making a concerted effort to improve himself or workout/throw with his teammates it would have been on social media or Panthers would have written a fluff piece on it. He looks the same and the only thing on social is him going to a few charity events and youth football camps and basketball games

2 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

The same people in here defending bryce told us a year ago around this time he would add muscle and weight when he was able to start an off season program now thats irrelevant when the time has come. Not surprising lol

Scott Fitterer said this practically verbatim before the draft to justify the selection.

But now it's apparently a wholly unreasonable and absurd expectation.

The level of coddling is worse than with Darnold. And that's saying something.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

The same people in here defending bryce told us a year ago around this time he would add muscle and weight when he was able to start an off season program now thats irrelevant when the time has come. Not surprising lol

Who do you want to draft next year?

3 minutes ago, csx said:

The offseason program started today.

It’s not about an offseason program. It’s not about weight. It ain’t even about height. People here are miserable. Cam was one of the biggest mfs to ever play the position and they found things to bitch about with him too. 

• Pie 5

5 minutes ago, csx said:

But you are sure he has done nothing to improve himself based on what? 

I think people want to see/feel that he is doing something. That he is doing all in his power to correct, learn, improve, etc. 

I haven’t heard anything along those lines from him or about him. 

Which IMO it is all talk which is cheap, I’ll need you to show me.

Maybe we’ll get something.

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

Scott Fitterer said this practically verbatim before the draft to justify the selection.

But now it's apparently a wholly unreasonable and absurd expectation.

The level of coddling is worse than with Darnold. And that's saying something.

So your argument is that the GM that got fired said some poo? The fug is wrong with you 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, AceBoogie said:

It’s not about an offseason program. It’s not about weight. It ain’t even about height. People here are miserable. Cam was one of the biggest mfs to ever play the position and they found things to bitch about with him too. 

Cam was a fuging MVP lol

Bryce Young put up one of the worst rookie season statlines ever.

It's flat out disrespect to draw comparisons.

• Beer 1

Just now, strato said:

I think people want to see/feel that he is doing something. That he is doing all in his power to correct, learn, improve, etc. 

He ain’t have a weight problem last season. He missed one game due to an ankle. He had problem correctly identifying coverages and a hesitancy to pull the trigger. You can say he has a height issue, but that ain’t something you can work on. 

3 minutes ago, strato said:

You want him to post stuff to social media? That's the thing people feel is proof of legitimate genuine preparation?

If anything it's the best way to contrive a bunch of bullshit narratives.

Edited by csx
  • Pie 5

9 minutes ago, csx said:

Its their copium.....to use the most annoying phrase on the Huddle

I mean, I come here for stress relief. I come to talk a little poo, tell some bad jokes, debate some, bitch some, laugh some, vent some and in the end get some updates before I read them on other websites because this site is good for that. It's a little of everything and so hard to understand those who seem to get even more down coming here. Life is hard enough, I don't see why they need a website to make them even more sad.

• Beer 1