• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Draft 2024

Martin

We should be able to get another really good player this year, as long as the lottery doesn’t mess anything up. What are your favorite players? I don’t know that much about him, but the SG from Kentucky looks like a ridiculous shooter. +50% from the 3pt line!

image.thumb.png.04728bb1314be5d32bfab78735d3c0c6.png

Just now, jayboogieman said:

Ah. Yeah, that makes more sense. He doesn't have the quickness needed for a top 5 pick.

The first three I listed are definitively top five picks in my opinion, McCain has a chance to work himself into a top 8 pick with a good combine and some good workouts.

10 hours ago, NavyVet said:

If the Hornets trade back in a weak draft. Maybe they can get a young veteran that can contribute right away. I like Terrance Shannon from Illinois as wing prospect for the Hornets.

I rather we trade the pick for an established player already in the league. This draft is already weak, trading back for a weaker prospect makes no sense unless we are getting a player in return.

The idea of trading back is not to get weaker prospect. If they can get an established young veteran that can contribute and still make a pick in the 7-10 range that would be ideal. Knect, McClain , Flipowski, or maybe a Castle or Holland would still be there.