• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Blue Jackets 7pm

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Oh he’s dogshit lol, but if we are gonna throw away the game, we might as well give Raanta one more NHL game.

Think it’s time to shorten to bench. Cleveland is turtling on top of the fact they can’t get us out of the O zone once we get in. 

22 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Speaking of.... what does the goalie situation look like next season, in your opinion.

Freddie 

Pyotr

Perets/Vondras (Camp opportunity for 3rd/callup) 

Martin

Of course Rod would probably put Martin 3rd though. We need to start grooming Perets to replace Freddie in 2 seasons though. Bring in someone if Freddie retires is a must. I also don’t know if we can move Vondras down here this offseason for ECHL or AHL. I hope so. @MillionDollarCam is he still under contract with youth Canada league next season?

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

17 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Freddie 

Pyotr

Perets/Vondras (Camp opportunity for 3rd/callup) 

Martin

Of course Rod would probably put Martin 3rd though. We need to start grooming Perets to replace Freddie in 2 seasons though. Bring in someone if Freddie retires is a must. I also don’t know if we can move Vondras down here this offseason for ECHL or AHL. I hope so. @MillionDollarCam is he still under contract with youth Canada league next season?

He’s OHL eligible not sure if he’ll be there or if the Canes will get him signed.

My bet is he’ll be in the OHL and the AHL team will have Martin and Perets.

• Pie 2