• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mr Tepper who should I draft?

I love everyone shitting on the post.  Same people shitting will be complaining when the panthers are shitting the bed by the 2nd half of game 1.   These comments are rich.  Glass house.  It’s like an abusive relationship.  They will keep coming back.  I guarantee the same people will be predicting 10-7.  It’s the same folks every year blindly following like sheep.   

21 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I love everyone shitting on the post.  Same people shitting will be complaining when the panthers are shitting the bed by the 2nd half of game 1.   These comments are rich.  Glass house.  It’s like an abusive relationship.  They will keep coming back.  I guarantee the same people will be predicting 10-7.  It’s the same folks every year blindly following like sheep.   

Not sure you understand what being a fan means. 

42 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Not sure you understand what being a fan means. 

Not sure you know what I know being a fan means.  Bud.  Season tix for 10 years.  Tired of Tepper but love what quality ownership looks like with the Canes. But hey, I don’t understand what being a fan means.  

Not that anything I say is going to change your mind, but it sure looks like you're looking for reasons to hate Tepper for this draft when there wasn't any evidence that he was overbearing this time around.

Plenty of evidence in past drafts, front and center, wife fielding calls, going to pro days, etc. but this one, I haven't seen anything that says he was pulling strings this time around. It's like you saw him in the draft room and got immediately pissed at his face, which is valid to some degree, but damn near every owner is in the war room during the draft.

If this draft sucks I think it's 100% on Dan and Canales this time. There was no FO consensus on who we picked but Dan and Dave seem to be on the same page.

• Pie 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Not sure you know what I know being a fan means.  Bud.  Season tix for 10 years.  Tired of Tepper but love what quality ownership looks like with the Canes. But hey, I don’t understand what being a fan means.  

It will all be okay, we don't have to have a dick measuring contest on fandom here. Take a deep breath and relax. Sometimes I take a heavy dose of metamucil when i'm this bothered by something. It really clears out your mind and emotions.....

Funny Memes Viral Moments GIF by Identity

Edited by Ricky Prickles

1 hour ago, Ricky Prickles said:

It will all be okay, we don't have to have a dick measuring contest on fandom here. Take a deep breath and relax. Sometimes I take a heavy dose of metamucil when i'm this bothered by something. It really clears out your mind and emotions.....

Funny Memes Viral Moments GIF by Identity

Sounds like you have an issue man. Have a great day.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Absolutely! Thanks!

Word brotha. I wasnt trying to be an ass or anything, just carrying on some dumb banter to try to get a chuckle. You and I actually have a lot in common anyhow from what I can tell. We both love the Panthers frequently going to games (You with season tix for 10 years beat me though) and apparently we both love a good 69 as well!

• The D 1

On 5/4/2024 at 9:17 PM, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Yet here you are 😆 

17 hours ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Word brotha. I wasnt trying to be an ass or anything, just carrying on some dumb banter to try to get a chuckle. You and I actually have a lot in common anyhow from what I can tell. We both love the Panthers frequently going to games (You with season tix for 10 years beat me though) and apparently we both love a good 69 as well!

Goodness!  That’s why I like this place, we can all laugh and make jokes.  And who doesn’t love a good 69???!

• Flames 1