• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What do you grade this draft?

Huddle Draft Grade  

129 members have voted

1. 1. What is your draft grade?

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

It technically takes years to deteremine how good a player typically is.

Not asking that question. Asking what people thought of the draft.

It's still too soon to tell. I mean we had needs everywhere.  They addressed a few of them. How well depends on how these guys play and how good the coaching and scheme is. You saw what happened last year. The coaching and scheme were completely FUBAR. How do you judge a draft by that?

• Pie 1

Just now, Jon Snow said:

It's still too soon to tell. I mean we had needs everywhere.  They addressed a few of them. How well depends on how these guys play and how good the coaching and scheme is. You saw what happened last year. The coaching and scheme were completely FUBAR. How do you judge a draft by that?

Well typically you judge a draft by how good you thought it was. At least most people do.

• Beer 2

I gave it a B because we got a second for basically 2 5ths.  I like X, Brooks, and Sanders, the LB was a head scratcher to me. If you switch Sanders and Wallace, it makes more sense in my head.  The offseason as a whole I would give an A.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

4 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Well typically you judge a draft by how good you thought it was. At least most people do.

That is based solely on emotion and perceived value.  That is just too subjective. No opinion can be valid or invalid until the guys play a year or two. 

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 3

I’ve seen three separate times already where the Panthers have been rated in the top 5 for this draft.  Specifically focusing on our first 5 picks.  

Granted I’ve not been actively looking for these rankings so there may be some out there that have the panthers not rated as highly.

As for me, I give the draft class a B but would give the total outcome an A with us picking up the 2nd for next year. Like many others I really thought we would address the center position early. That was the only negative. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

That is based solely on emotion and perceived value.  That is just too subjective. No opinion can be valid or invalid until the guys play a year or two. 

Opnions are always valid because they are.....opinions. Right, wrong, indifferent....they are opinions.

This is a poll to see what the fanbase thought of this draft. That's what this is for. 

Your "opinion" seems to be very emtionally that you don't have an opinion. Strange hill to die on but I guess that's your opinion on the matter.

• Pie 3