• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Front office/scouting staff changes

23 hours ago, bythenbrs said:

I was expecting the ax to fall on the college scouting side.  Interesting.

First thing I'd have done as the new GM is pull up every Scout's report on Young.

Anyone that was wrote a glowing report would immediately be fired. 

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, OldhamA said:

First thing I'd have done as the new GM is pull up every Scout's report on Young.

Anyone that was wrote a glowing report would immediately be fired. 

but what if.....and here me out....the pro Bryce Young stuff was coming from people under Fitterer.  You know, the people who are employed to feed him that input.  And they happen to all still be employed here. 

when Rhule was fired I desperately wanted Fitterer fired.  It set things up for Fitterer to be the sacrificial lamb the next time things went poorly....every time we move on from a disaster, we are retaining a heavy % of the folks who helped bring the disaster we are "moving on from". 

Everyone argued Fitterer probably could be great and it was all Rhule.  We are just repeating the same stuff to a degree IMO.  

Panthers needed a clean slate post Rhule era.  Needed another post Frank era.  Things were just too bad or too dysfunctional IMO to be salvaging so much.   We keep failing to do that. 

• Beer 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, lumbeecheraw75 said:

ohh?

RPReplay_Final1714724028.GIF.2a0d8a7be6a0d71207e9d508c37cad56.GIF

Dammit.  Would someone put her on a leash?  We are a David Tepper onion ring away from having this as our owner.

Edited by MHS831
  • Pie 1