• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Rags Round 2 Game 1 4pm

1 minute ago, PantherChris said:

Seriously he's being the worst kind of fair weather right now.

Fair Weather fan means he only follows the team when they are good. So, no, he is not a fair weather fan. He is frustrated. Which I get. 
I love getting to the playoffs the dark times before this sucked, but eventually we need to get to the Stanley Cup. 
Yes, we have 6 more games. But this game reminded me of every series loss for the past 5 years.

• Beer 1

Just now, Harbingers said:

Just go take a chill pill or direct your pissed off in the right direction. Most of us saw the canes played the better game besides some early game fug ups and Freddie being mentally not there. We controlled the game when it mattered(well besides the refs), this is just getting started. I suspect a pissed off canes team on Tuesday, rags best beware. 

No the fug we didn’t.  0-5 on the PP. 0-2 on the penalty kills. They beat us 2-1 on 5-5. We didn’t control poo. Take the rose colored glasses off. We got worked this game. 

1 minute ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

It’s Koochie time. Freddie got worked this game.  

2006….we gave the reigns to Cam Ward and the rest is history. It’s time to give the reigns to Koochie. 

Pyotr is ready. Freddie is fine. Freddie does not have the mental capacity for 6 games in a row right now and Rod needs to understand that. Let Pyotr have a game and Freddie will pitch a Freddie shutout(one goal) the next game. 

• Flames 1

Just now, TLGPanthersFan said:

Fair Weather fan means he only follows the team when they are good. So, no, he is not a fair weather fan. He is frustrated. Which I get. 
I love getting to the playoffs the dark times before this sucked, but eventually we need to get to the Stanley Cup. 
Yes, we have 6 more games. But this game reminded me of every series loss for the past 5 years.

Thank you brother.  Rangers kicked our ass this game. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Just now, Harbingers said:

Pyotr is ready. Freddie is fine. Freddie does not have the mental capacity for 6 games in a row right now and Rod needs to understand that. Let Pyotr have a game and Freddie will pitch a Freddie shutout(one goal) the next game. 

I don’t understand why Rod didn’t switch goalies every other game. 
If Freddie was really hot I would understand but he has struggled the entire playoffs. 

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Just go take a chill pill or direct your pissed off in the right direction. Most of us saw the canes played the better game besides some early game fug ups and Freddie being mentally not there. We controlled the game when it mattered(well besides the refs), this is just getting started. I suspect a pissed off canes team on Tuesday, rags best beware. 

The Canes played a much better game, it's highly unlikely we go 0 for special teams again.... we absolutely dominated at even strength the Rags stole one at home in the first period and we still almost made them pay.

Screenshot_20240505_185416_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240505_185428_Chrome.jpg

Don’t think it’s the same tune at all.

3 goals should have been good enough to get us to OT.

Andersen gave up a really bad goal and we lost special teams 2-0.

In reality it was a 2-2 game 5 on 5.

- Go to PK

- Fix special teams

- Win the series

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, TLGPanthersFan said:

I don’t understand why Rod didn’t switch goalies every other game. 
If Freddie was really hot I would understand but he has struggled the entire playoffs. 

Boston is literally the first team to ever do that.. . In NHL history. It's not hard to understand really.

4 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

This was nothing like past series....

6 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Dude. Go have a few shots and chill out. The canes ain’t out of this. 

A one goal road loss after the absolute crap they laid in the first....

A one goal loss when they were literally 0-special teams..... that's A MAJOR OUTLIER it's highly unlikely to happen again.

• Pie 1