• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Rags Round 2 Game 2 Tuesday 7PM

4 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

That site is dog poo, they all act like they are God’s gift to hockey. If I knew a hacker I’d pay them to crash that site lol.

There’s certainly one or two. That gocanesgo or is it nikishinboom guy is insufferable. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

12 hours ago, t96 said:

Lol yep apparently. Banned for 2 months — for what, I have absolutely no idea. I logged in today to see the ban and there is a PM notification but I can’t read it because of the ban. No warnings or anything before and I only ever posted in the canes board. Completely absurd but whatever. Literally only reason I was there vs the huddle was it has much more activity but seems like you boys here have resurrected the canes forum a bit in recent years.

Same thing happened to me I got banned for this post.... I'm like what (I was ironcladcane)  what exactly about this is ban worthy lol between that the fact the mods are anonymous losers.

Screenshot_20240507_091231_Gallery.jpg

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, Chief_Chokeaho said:

There’s certainly one or two. That gocanesgo or is it nikishinboom guy is insufferable. 

A lot of the posters there are European and Canadian hockey fans who thumb there nose at local fans..m

• Pie 1

Posted (edited)

Right there with Tripp on all of that. If Freddie doesn’t have a bounce back game I will be perturbed. 

FYI I haven’t listened to it yet but Tripp was on the 9AM ET time slot for those of you that have the SiriusXM app for the rewind. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

20 hours ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

If we lose because of Freddie, I might be on board the fire Rod boat 

Nah, but Rod has been very open that he let's his position coaches take the reins on a lot of these decisions. If we goalie ourselves out of the playoffs once again, changes have to be made. Rod ain't going anywhere, though I wouldn't be surprised to see a bit of a house cleaning, with everyone's contracts expiring after the season ends.

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, Stumpy said:

Nah, but Rod has been very open that he let's his position coaches take the reins on a lot of these decisions. If we goalie ourselves out of the playoffs once again, changes have to be made. Rod ain't going anywhere, though I wouldn't be surprised to see a bit of a house cleaning, with everyone's contracts expiring after the season ends.

I prefer we just kick ass tonight and things are back to where they need to be. A Freddie shutout would be fuging tasty. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Fred has had a half season of rest, and he's the guy. I think Rod learned from the Florida series, and in general. Rest for Bob last year was overrated. It mattered eventually, sure, but there can be both a better balance while still featuring the guy. And Fred is the guy. It's nice that Pyotr at this age already has playoff experience, but in my opinion, not starting him in game 4 was the ultimate sign that Rod is riding Fred until otherwise noted. And I think Fred has earned that in his time since his injury. I don't hate a better balance, but I think game 4 was the perfect time with no pressure to do it and the fact that we didn't spoke volumes.  His leash will inevitably be shorter with the struggles, but he's been solid overall.

35 minutes ago, Stumpy said:

Let Jeff Daniel’s HC the wolves…