• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs rangers rd 2 game 3. 7pm

Just now, Stumpy said:

Sportsnet guys savaging Goodrow for starting a brawl and then immediately turtling while his teammates "stood up for" him... lmao

Also just pointed out that Miller should've gotten a 3rd man misconduct for grabbing KK after the gloves had dropped.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Stumpy said:

Also just pointed out that Miller should've gotten a 3rd man misconduct for grabbing KK after the gloves had dropped.

Let's just be honest the refs will try to give the rags any advantage they can.... they aren't as subtle about it as they think they are. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, PantherChris said:

That said the Rags want nothing to do with the Svechnikov tonight 

Would you?!?

I sure don't. That man has clearly read every word I wrote about him, and he took that poo personally!

3 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

Let's just be honest the refs will try to give the rags any advantage they can.... they aren't as subtle about it as they think they are. 

Skilliter loves the rags. They’ve lost one game in regular season regulation with him has the ref in the past 3 seasons. 

2 minutes ago, Stumpy said:

Would you?!?

I sure don't. That man has clearly read every word I wrote about him, and he took that poo personally!

I mean I'll throw down with anyone lol I'm about the same size as him but Im not an NHL athlete lol.