• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs rangers rd 2 game 3. 7pm

4 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Eh. People gonna have their meltdowns now.

I’m going to enjoy this iteration of Carolina hockey one last time*. Cause we are going to have a stupid offseason either way. The roster isn’t going to look nearly the same, might be new coaches, new system, not our usual defensive powerhouse style. Who knows we could fall off a cliff if Rod isn’t around. If you can’t enjoy the journey the destination is never as sweet. 

At least. 

As fearful as change is, we need it. I will miss Staal and Rod, but I'd rather take a chance on the unknown than keep repeating the same poo every year

Just now, PleaseCutStewart said:

As fearful as change is, we need it. I will miss Staal and Rod, but I'd rather take a chance on the unknown than keep repeating the same poo every year

I’d rather be in the playoffs every year and not return to the dark ages squandering all our young talent. 

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

Draymond Green Nba GIF

Yep, we’ll pull one of these on Shitstain and it’ll be all over for the Rags.

As much as the rags have tried to hurt us this series, I would love nothing more for us to take cheap shots at them and hurt Igor, panarin, etc. if we hurt 2 of their best players, game 4 is a win for me even if we lose by 10 goals

Just now, Harbingers said:

I’d rather be in the playoffs every year and not return to the dark ages squandering all our young talent. 

I get it, but it is clear as day we will never win a Stanley cup with our current roster+ coaching staff. I'd rather take a chance 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

I get it, but it is clear as day we will never win a Stanley cup with our current roster+ coaching staff. I'd rather take a chance 

I agree. Rod playoff hockey sucks.  My season tickets will be much cheaper each year if we suck.   This is unbearable.  

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

maury povich DNA test GIF by The Maury Show

The results are in!!!

We in fact…. Do NOT like our group.

Waddell can suck ju fat cock.  KK over Trocheck????     Take a long walk off a short bridge. fug you.  This team sucks. It fuging sucks.  

• Flames 1

Just now, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Waddell can suck ju fat cock.  KK over Trocheck????     Take a long walk off a short bridge. fug you.  This team sucks. It fuging sucks.  

We have a ton of top 6 wingers but only one scoring line because we don't have a second center he's also a dumbass for not handing 2C to Jarvis 

Posted (edited)

While I disagree with the reactionary part of this tweet. Y’all hate on Pesce way too much. This is what it looks like when we don’t have our full compliment D. TDA hasn’t even played that bad. But Pesce is that much better and he raises Skjei’s play. 

Edited by Harbingers

Just now, Harbingers said:

While I disagree with the reactionary but of this tweet. Y’all hate on Pesce way too much. This is what it looks like when we don’t have our full compliment D. TDA hasn’t even played that bad. But Pesce is that much better and he raises Skjei’s play. 

Defense hasn't been the issue. Scoring 1 goal every 30 shots has been...

There is way more blame on the forwards than the D and G play

10 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

As much as the rags have tried to hurt us this series, I would love nothing more for us to take cheap shots at them and hurt Igor, panarin, etc. if we hurt 2 of their best players, game 4 is a win for me even if we lose by 10 goals

This is the only way this series is worthwhile. Maybe play baseball with trouba’s head. 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

While I disagree with the reactionary part of this tweet. Y’all hate on Pesce way too much. This is what it looks like when we don’t have our full compliment D. TDA hasn’t even played that bad. But Pesce is that much better and he raises Skjei’s play. 

The Fast injury was huge.... Pesce too

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, PantherChris said:

The Fast injury was huge.... Pesce too

While their injuries sucked, those injuries shouldn't be the reason why we get swept...

The problem is we have no clue how to score despite having many players who are great goal scorers