• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs rags rd 2 game 4 Fuccck it

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

This next game will be the hardest to win.

Win game 5 and I truly think they’ll complete the comeback because they’ll take game 6 at home and by then doubt and pressure will cause the Rangers to collapse.

Fug #causechaos… never liked it anyways. #noexpectations #nextgameup.

Edited by Harbingers

22 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

This next game will be the hardest to win.

Win game 5 and I truly think they’ll complete the comeback because they’ll take game 6 at home and by then doubt and pressure will cause the Rangers to collapse.

I am not sure I would necessarily say that because they haven't wilted when we put them in tough spots yet. That doesn't seem to be their MO, unfortunately.

I don't expect them to lay down. We are gonna have to take it.

• Pie 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I am not sure I would necessarily say that because they haven't wilted when we put them in tough spots yet. That doesn't seem to be their MO, unfortunately.

Yep, it’s gonna have to be a less than 2 goal game by Freddie I feel like. 

Preferably a Freddie shoutout. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Posted (edited)

Also I don’t care what it costs(Jarvis and chatty excluded of course) anybody else, keep skjei. 

That video of Aho and TT getting to skjei on the PP goal first was impeccable. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 3
  • Flames 1

5 minutes ago, Chief_Chokeaho said:

Also, what is this sense of hope I feel festering deep inside me. Learning there have only been four reverse sweeps in NHL history does give me pause. But if anyone can do it, it is the Canes.

It’s the canes. 

1 hour ago, Chief_Chokeaho said:

Also, what is this sense of hope I feel festering deep inside me. Learning there have only been four reverse sweeps in NHL history does give me pause. But if anyone can do it, it is the Canes.

I think its because it is THE CANES.... These have all been crazy close it isn't the usual case of the 3-0 team being far better.... 

Game five will tell us IMO take game 5 and I'm certian this goes 7 and in a game 7 who knows.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Harbingers said:

Also I don’t care what it costs(Jarvis and chatty excluded of course) anybody else, keep skjei. 

That video of Aho and TT getting to skjei on the PP goal first was impeccable. 

Funny when rods finally forced to make adjustments the PP breaks through in a clutch moment.

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I think if it gets to game 7 it’ll be a different story. All the pressure will be on them. Just have to find a way to get this thing back to Raleigh.

• Flames 1