• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Draft

this draft sucks ass and I find it hard to find any excitement in it whatsoever. the upside of whatever dude we wind up taking will probably be a decent 6th man, which we could use sure, but we need legit talent when we pick high like this. Miller last year kinda helps make up for this year sucking but still a bummer that after such a terrible season we have no good consolation prize.

I am excited about the new coaching staff and our young talent already on the roster though, just need to stay healthy (much easier said than done for melo and mark unfortunately)

On 5/31/2024 at 9:25 AM, CamWhoaaCam said:

So why is he only playing 22min a game?

Another red flag...

7'2 300 pounds this dude will have knee/foot issues down the line. Sorry he's not at the top of my list to draft.

22 minutes a game due to deep team and coming off a summer injury.  Not my favorite pick for the Hornets but I do like his potential.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Stephon Castle or Zaccharie Risacher.

Not really a good draft tbh those are just the 2 I prefer.

Both would be nice to get but Zach will be long gone and Castle doesn’t want to be here.

Personally I have moved to Buzelis.  Once he bulks up and polishes his game he has great upside.  He shot bad in the G League last year but that wasn’t reflective of how he shot in high school.  He is 19 and extremely skilled.  Very good athlete as well.  Do want.

I think Ron Holland is another guy with crazy upside.  His defensive game is awesome.  Would like him too

Edited by Shocker

• 2 weeks later...

I'm starting to favor two prospects. Dalton and Dillingham. Robert could be guard insurance for Melo when he misses time, play alongside Melo and Miller and be a leader of the second team. Dalton could be scorer at the perimeter and connect the dots between Miller and Melo at SG. We need to score more.