• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers draft Armanti Edwards

Car123

I think people need to relax. The FO knows what they are doing more so than any person on this forum. Athletic freak, he is versatile and can help the Panthers in more ways than 1. Let things play out before you bash the kid.

For now, there is no sense in exploding. Nothing we can do changes anything, I for one, am going to embrace every draft pick we take and wish them the best. Everything is in the past, now we need to look towards the future. Something these players have to offer are going to make us a better football team.

dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb. great college player yes. possible wr convert sure, but basicly a 2nd rounder, um not just no, but HELL no.

the other picks were risky with high rewards, this one is over the top and a huge reach in the 3rd, much less using a 2nd to get it. last year the brown pick was basicly like picking hughes so that worked out. tell me which qb convert is gona be worth a 2nd next year? yeah it happens (matt coke head jones in the 1st comes to mind), but its rare. this pick is epic fail, the others have boom bust written all over them, as does this pick. this could be the best or worst draft in panthers history right now, but this pick is gona bite hard considering the value we gave up for a 5th round guy......

Archived