• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Adopt a Draftee

jramsey4

A little something to do to kill some time. Pick a guy that was drafted and tell us why you think he will succeed. Can be any on any team and come from any round.

CJ Spiller - RB Bills/Clemson

I got to go with CJ Spiller. Been watching him since he enrolled at Clemson and since day 1 I knew he was going to be a star in the NFL. Face melting speed, great in receiving, monster in the return game, and is so much better between the tackles then he is given credit for (IMO a bigger and better version of another CJ). If he wasn't going to the Bills (but thank god he didn't go to the raiders) I would guarantee his success but I still would put money on it.

I went to about 6 home games this season and I feel like he looks as good in between the tackles as everybody says.

I don't think he'll be able to shine without having somebody there to do the dirty work.

Asking him to do returns and receiving is a huge job in itself. He needs to do what he does best to help them win.

My adoptee is Derrick Morgan for the Titans. Should've gone to Jacksonville or Philly and is better than Pierre-Paul. Morgan will play with a chip on his shoulder and thrive in Tennessee's system like a champ. Scary athlete and will remind many in Tennessee of Jevon Kearse.

taylor price, patriots, the dude they picked right after we picked edwards.

he's going to be great, mark my words, especially in that spread offense they run.

I wanted us to draft Price much more then Lafell.

Archived