• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did we know we were going to trade Chrs Harris?

Brokenbad

Yes, I agree. Chris Harris was so f**king dominant at the position we should have drafted one of the top safeties in the draft to replace his unbelievably godly and incomparable abilities.

get f**king real. Harris was expensive and replaceable. He's gone. Let it go.

OMG!! we could have gotten a safety that I heard them talk about on ESPN!!!!!!!

That must mean they are gonna be awesome.

I like Rolle as a person, and respect what he has done.

But he might be the most overrated person in this draft.

Besides The Golden Calf of Bristol. :)

Yes, I agree. Chris Harris was so f**king dominant at the position we should have drafted one of the top safeties in the draft to replace his unbelievably godly and incomparable abilities.

get f**king real. Harris was expensive and replaceable. Let it go.

I see your point and agree with your sarcasm about how "great" he was. I just dont see why we didnt take the oppurtunity to make safety a very strong spot on our D. Rolle was drafted super late FYI genius.

I see your point and agree with your sarcasm about how "great" he was. I just dont see why we didnt take the oppurtunity to make safety a very strong spot on our D. Rolle was drafted super late FYI genius.

so you think we should have drafted a SS over aa QB, WR, DE, or DT in the 2nd?

OMG!! we could have gotten a safety that I heard them talk about on ESPN!!!!!!!

That must mean they are gonna be awesome.

I like Rolle as a person, and respect what he has done.

But he might be the most overrated person in this draft.

if he was the most overrated person how come he was the last pick in the 6th round.....he is wayy underrated, just bc u want to have a career after the NFL doens't make u uncommitted to playing football

yeah, rolle was one of those guys that i wanted us to pick up but oh well.

i'm not too worried. we'll have better coverage and more speed down there.

godfrey can hit if he wants to. that hit on welker was pretty impressive. i'd like to see him do some more of that.

Taylor mays was picked in the second round the 38th pick to be exact so we couldn't of had him unless we traded for him. Mays last year was a 1st round lock but because of his production droped when star linebackers left his draft stock also dropped. Myron Rolle was probably ignored by us because of this reason

http://thefreshxpress.com/2010/05/the-problem-with-myron-rolle/

don't forget we have Godfrey and Martin who both have experience on the field. We drafted Jordan Pugh who some scouts say is a sleeper and Matt O'Hanlon was a beast for nebraska last year

so you think we should have drafted a SS over aa QB, WR, DE, or DT in the 2nd?

No, Rolle was there in the 6th....I personally wanted Golden Tate or Terrance Cody. If we had picked Taylor Mays, I thought he would have been awesome coverted to LB like Davis. Would have been an interesting trio at LB.

Terrance Cody is a NT in a 3-4, I really couldnt see him doing good here. And someone said Rolle was overrated...how was he overated? I guess being drafted in the 6th round and having the brain of a genius adds up to being overrated.

Terrance Cody is a NT in a 3-4, I really couldnt see him doing good here. And someone said Rolle was overrated...how was he overated? I guess being drafted in the 6th round and having the brain of a genius adds up to being overrated.

I think the comment was in response to the way some fans seem to think he would be able to come in and take over at Safety without much problem. The fact that he was a 6th round pick, IMO, shows that he was overrated by many fans, but not the real talent evaluators. He's decent and he's smart, but he's also slow, and that is exactly what we are trying to get away from on this defense.

Archived