• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Starting my new Job today - Mcdonalds Bathroom

Hotsauce

Well, after 5 weeks of unemployment, I am starting my new job today. I got to the office almost 45 mins early so I made a pit stop at Micky D's.

I left an arcitechual (spelling) masterpeice in the toilet to start my day off. It was a massive island, complete with a castle, a drawbridge, surrounded by a mot, and a fire-breathing dragon, that lives in a cave outside the castle.

If u want to witness this work of art, its probably still there off exit 113 in Columbia.

Wish me luck on my first day!

I thought you meant that you were starting your new job AT the McDonalds bathroom...

Also nice to know that you're posting on the huddle from your first day at your new job. Excellent.

lol...thats what I thought too...and then I thought....he's under qualfied for a Mc D's shitter job

So 3 years ago on my way back from the Panthers @ Cardinals game I stopped at a Chevron to take a piss. I open the bathroom door to find what appears to be a 6-foot brown reticulated python emerging from the toilet bowl. And then I realized....Oh no....

Archived