• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New starting FB Fiammetta 'a mile ahead' of where he was last year at this time

scpanther22

I always like to put pressure on myself,” said the 6-foot, 242-pound Fiammetta. “I consider myself a perfectionist. I put a lot of pressure on myself to get better every day. With Brad leaving that leaves some big shoes to fill but I think I’m going to be able to do that.”

http://www.carolinagrowl.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=481:new-starting-fb-fiammetta-qa-mile-aheadq-of-where-he-was-last-year-at-this-time&catid=1:articles

Hahahahah, all of you idiots are willing to bet that Jarret "breaks out" this year even though he has consistently shown over 3 years that he just sucks ass.

However Fiammetta gets one year and 2 games and he sucks ass? Give the kid some time, FB is a much harder position to learn than you guys think. He will be good if he gets the chance.

Yup, lots of nuiances to playing FB that folks don't appreciate and when you add being a rookie on top of that, it's easy for a guy to look bad at first.

Jury is still out on Fiametta, but there are still plenty of reasons to believe he can get the job done.

Yup, lots of nuiances to playing FB that folks don't appreciate and when you add being a rookie on top of that, it's easy for a guy to look bad at first.

Jury is still out on Fiametta, but there are still plenty of reasons to believe he can get the job done.

Yeah its so hard that an undrafted free agent in Tyrell Sutton can come in and learn it in a week.

Hahahahah, all of you idiots are willing to bet that Jarret "breaks out" this year even though he has consistently shown over 3 years that he just sucks ass.

However Fiammetta gets one year and 2 games and he sucks ass? Give the kid some time, FB is a much harder position to learn than you guys think. He will be good if he gets the chance.

Well said.

I don't care if Fiammetta starts or if it's Rashawn Jackson -- I just want the best man for the job at the position.

It is interesting, though, that we've picked up the top-rated fullback (to some, at least) in the last two drafts.

Archived