• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Aaron Rodgers: Still unimpressed with ESPN

scpanther22

All players get critiqued and talked about by analysts and former players turned analyst. Rogers seems like a big vagina. Whos cares what they say about you. Pull a Steve Smith and prove them wrong. But just stfu already. He is making himself look stupid.

I have no problems with what Rodgers said.....he is pretty spot on in my opinion. And I have a Ron Jaworski poster above my bed that I say my prayers to every night.

So what...might be a touch of the whine but go ahead and speak your mind. It entertains me more than if he took the politically correct high road answer to the question (I presume there was a question).

ESPN may have missed with Tony but they nailed it with Gruden

Dude couldn't agree more. I love listening to Gruden. The man really knows his stuff. That and he actually talks up the NFC south. Something not a lot of people did or do. I stopped listening to Jaws the second he claimed Adrien Peterson's fumbles weren't going to be a big issue and he was still the best player in all of football.

Love Gruden, screw Kornholler.

Rodgers is having a hell of a career so far so he can talk the talk a lil if he wants.

Funny story about Rodgers; he played college for Butte in California (I go to Chico State) and I was out one night drinking at the bars and Rodgers was drunk as hell and walked up to this blonde sorority chick trying to talk her up and she was like, eww get away and Rodgers said, "What, don't you know who I am?" Chick just looked at her friend and shook her head, like who is this creep with the beard hitting on me. This was back when he was still riding the bench behind Farve.

Needless to say there are a damn lotta San Fransisco fans shaking their heads for drafting Alex Smith over Rodgers, the guy is probably one of the best QBs in the league.

Espn.,, what is there to say?

The biggest, and the worst. Is the last place I go for panther news. In fact, only time I read them is when someone links a column from here in the huddle.

That being said, someone there was smart enogh to hire gruden.

Espn.,, what is there to say?

The biggest, and the worst. Is the last place I go for panther news. In fact, only time I read them is when someone links a column from here in the huddle.

That being said, someone there was smart enogh to hire gruden.

Herm Edwards, Marcellus Wiley, Teddy Bruschi, Tim Hasselbeck, Merrill Hodge, Mark Schlereth, Tony K in the MNF booth, THEN Gruden........

blindsquirrel.jpg

Archived