• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

steve smith on wfnz now taking phone calls...

Jbro

ooofa

Steve Smith will asked to be traded if we don't win next year

lol

I would be interested in knowing who, exactly, he would blame! He's gotta be more productive this year himself...and that goes without saying he'll likely get plenty of stuff his way, since Moore, IMHO, likes to seek him out. Jake began to like the guys who could catch the 12 footers! I am not sure if that meant in yardage or height!

c'mon son.....I havent listened to that poo, but I know damn well that he didnt call up there and say he wants to be traded if we dont win this year. He knows better than that poo. JR would have his nuts personally handed to him on a silver platter.

c'mon son.....I havent listened to that poo, but I know damn well that he didnt call up there and say he wants to be traded if we dont win this year. He knows better than that poo. JR would have his nuts personally handed to him on a silver platter.

Agreed... saying you might want to be traded next year would be a bigger sh*t sandwich for the Panthers than his unnecessary arm break already is...

Why the fug would anybody want a London team? It's the NATIONAL Football League. NOT the INTERNATIONAL Football League. fugin' bullshit.

But ANYWAYS Smitty would NEVER leave Carolina, even if he wanted to. He will retire a Panther. Big Cat wills it so, and it will be so.

Archived