• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jack Roush in serious but stable condition after plane crash.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/07/28/wisconsin.roush.crash/index.html?hpt=T2

(CNN) -- NASCAR team owner Jack Roush was injured Tuesday evening in a private jet accident at an airport in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, according to organizers of an air show at the airport.

Video showed Roush and another passenger, identified by the Experimental Aircraft Association as Brenda Strickland of Plymouth, Michigan, walking away from the crash, which occurred at 6:15 p.m. (7:15 p.m. ET). The jet snapped in two, according to the video

Damnn.... They call this guy the cat in the hat and now i know why... The guy must have nine lives, this is like the 2nd plane crash he has survived. I'm not really a roush fan but I'm glad to hear he's ok... He is one of the sports best owners, it would be a shame to loose him.

Damnn.... They call this guy the cat in the hat and now i know why... The guy must have nine lives, this is like the 2nd plane crash he has survived. I'm not really a roush fan but I'm glad to hear he's ok... He is one of the sports best owners, it would be a shame to loose him.

It seems like NASCAR car owner Jack Roush is being told something by his 2 near death plane crashs.It could very well be the next one will be 3 stikes and he is out.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived