• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Zod's Day 1 winners and losers

Zod

Um, learning to catch? Catching punts isn't quite the same as playing receiver anyway.

I thought everyone pretty much understood that a quarterback would have a bit of a learning curve if asked to play any other position.

I would have hoped that he would have already learned something as fundamental as CATCHING when playing receiver in the offseason prior to TC. Still, I guess it IS his first NFL training camp practice after all.

Um, learning to catch? Catching punts isn't quite the same as playing receiver anyway.

I thought everyone pretty much understood that a quarterback would have a bit of a learning curve if asked to play any other position.

good points.......maybe they should just read the thread title again. With the emphasis on DAY 1.

AE -- that is what you get trying to get a QB to do the job of a WR, deshawn jackson he is not, give him some time though, before i label it bust

Your going to give him more time than the first practice of his first training camp?

Whoa thats really generous of you.

Archived