• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barnidge & Rosario's New Website

Dilla

lol yea I enjoyed it too, nice to see they are attempting to do what they love but maybe a more hobby type site than reviews. I was going to minor in film study and reviewing a film has a lot more to it than whether you like the movie or not.

In a way I feel bad when I see NFL players doing things like this, it's like what they would have done if they could for whatever reason...

Man, you guys are cold...

I really love both of those guys as players and think what they're doing with the site is cool, I just think that they need someone to at least edit their posts so they look like they have a place critiquing films. As of now, it just lacks that professional quality, and neither one seem very insightful at all.

Furthermore, I think the site would be far more successful if they had some sort of niche -- maybe if they played up more heavily that they're just NFL stars offering their opinion, so that jackasses like myself wouldn't criticize them as if they actually are film critics. :D

LMK if you're interested.

Pay by pie, huh? I'll shoot you my résumé.

lol yea I enjoyed it too, nice to see they are attempting to do what they love but maybe a more hobby type site than reviews. I was going to minor in film study and reviewing a film has a lot more to it than whether you like the movie or not.

In a way I feel bad when I see NFL players doing things like this, it's like what they would have done if they could for whatever reason...

I do think it's cool of them to do, and I guess I need to stop taking it so seriously. It is more of a hobby site, and hardcore Panthers fans such as ourselves will probably find it interesting. Rosario seems more up to the job than Barnidge, though.

There is so much tension while watching their review videos, just too quiet while they read their reviews. I keep waiting for Deangelo or Smitty to pop in from the side screaming "WHAT'S UP, MUTHAFUGGAS!!!!!"

I don't know why, I just keep thinking it should happen.

Archived