• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another season abroad.

Jai.

As others have said, thank you for providing the blanket of freedom and security we sleep under... hope you get your hands on some tickets.

My advice would be to show up at the game and buy them off a scalper 10 mins before kickoff. I've done this several times and usually pay 50% of face value.

honestly.. you should get in touch with the the Panthers or some people who frequent here and work for the Panthers.. Have a picture of your company supporting the Panthers.. Maybe they could hook you up with getting some tickets since you are serving and are a Panthers fan coming home on leave. It'd be good PR for the Panthers.

Dont thank us, Thank you!

Spending yet another football season here in Afghanistan, I really wanted to take the time to thank you, (the huddle members) for keeping me updated and the others that use this site. This site is my life line for anything football, without you guys, i might would fall out of the fight, lol.

Thanks again, to all of you.

I take my mid-tour this year Sept. 20, that way I can be home on my b-day, if I can find some tickets to the Bengals game, I would love to swing by the huddle tailgate to thank whoever frequents it, in person!

Godbless.

How many tix do you need? I may have two extra for that game. If so, I would be honored to have a hero such as yourself use them and join us for the tailgate and the game.....my treat.

As others have said, thank you for providing the blanket of freedom and security we sleep under... hope you get your hands on some tickets.

My advice would be to show up at the game and buy them off a scalper 10 mins before kickoff. I've done this several times and usually pay 50% of face value.

Thank you for the kind words!

How many tix do you need? I may have two extra for that game. If so, I would be honored to have a hero such as yourself use them and join us for the tailgate and the game.....my treat.

Two, my wife and myself.

That would be quite a blessing!

Archived