• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alley Cats being advertised on 610AM as a Dallas Cowboy bar

SCP

*Mods- feel free to move this wherever you think it fits best. This is just a public service announcement.*

Listening to the radio in the office and 610 is running an ad for The Alley Cat in uptown claiming to be a Dallas Cowboy fan bar on Sundays.

I'm not sure what kind of place this is, but they will never receive one dollar of my money, no matter what day of the week it is.

Screw Dallas fans and the local businesses that support them. Bunch of inbred retards.

*Mods- feel free to move this wherever you think it fits best. This is just a public service announcement.*

Listening to the radio in the office and 610 is running an ad for The Alley Cat in uptown claiming to be a Dallas Cowboy fan bar on Sundays.

I'm not sure what kind of place this is, but they will never receive one dollar of my money, no matter what day of the week it is.

Screw Dallas fans and the local businesses that support them. Bunch of inbred retards.

I hear it's a gay bar, a la the Blue Oyster bar from Police Academy movies. How fitting.

Yeah, the one time I made the mistake of going there it was a nauseous mix of hair gel, Ed Hardy tees, pink sunglasses, hair gel, cheap loafers and fake Rolexes. Sounds like a Cowboy bar to me.

On the plus side, there were a bunch of sluts there. Once again, sounds like a Cowboy bar to me.

Archived