• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It could be worse....we could be Jets fans.

SOJA

Sanchez is nothing but Harrington v2.0. He can't read the D, he checks down immediately, too scared to throw an interception.

And how about Keller, still having that Ray Lewis stink on him, afraid and doesn't even check to see where the first down marker is.

Superbowl favorites? :rofl: JUST BECAUSE REX SAID SO

Or Buffalo :nopity:

Aaaah! Don't mention that game :willy_nilly:

Jet's looked terrible on offence tonight. They will especially be terrible for the games the defense decides to slack. They gotta play NE twice, the Dolphins D twice, the Vikings, Packers, Texans, & Steelers w/ Ben. I can definitely see them losing every one of those games considering how they played.

we are talking about this season. at least we didn't talk all kinds of shiz, and our coach wasn't making an ass out of himself on national tv talking shiz that he can't back up. To do that go out and play like they played is a colossal embarrassment. the whole league is laughing at them and to top it all off. the Beef of their Dline is gone. Where is Pantherbob you need him?

In all of my years of watching the game, I have never rooted against the Jets (except when they were playing my Panthers). I usually always ended up rooting for them against the competition.

After Hard Knocks, I can't stand them. I think Cro was still busy naming his kids, that's why he was getting owned by Housh all night long

Archived