• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Makes me feel better every time I read it.

PanthersPhan18

Its sad to say but I did watch some of the rams game yesterday. Their offensive line looked much better than ours...God what has the world come to?

If Bradford had taken one of those weak side safety blitz shots that Clausen took in the second half yesterday, he'd still be on the field.

Hmm. Interesting read. Unfortunately, there's something that makes me not feel better about the two comparisons:

http://www.nfl.com/players/jimmyclausen/profile?id=CLA709185

TDS - 0/INT - 2/YDS - 247/Completion % - 47.9/RTG - 46.1

http://www.nfl.com/players/sambradford/profile?id=BRA101548

TDS - 4/INT - 5/YDS - 655/Completion % - 59.0/RTG - 68.1

Now... granted... Clausen has only one start. But his numbers are on par with Bradford's numbers for the same reps.

I think the long and the short of it is this... they're both rookies and are playing as such. They both have a long ass way to go before we know if they are average/great/busts.

...and Clausen was a rookie QB getting his first start in a wet, sloppy mess yesterday while Bradford was playing in a dome.

And? I'm not saying Clausen is worse or better than Bradford. I'm saying they are both Rookies and play as such. I'm saying that to point out that people who expect these cats to come out of the draft throwing for 400 yards and 6 TDs are being unrealistic.

Well if they would have kept Vincent we'd have the same line that allowed us to run all over the Vikings and Giants...suprised people aren't making any Trade Gross threads.

I'm not making any "trade Gross" threads because I think he will be back 100% next season.. his knee surgery is taking longer to gain strength than anticipated, I'm sure.

I still don't know why we thought Bernadeau was an upgrade over Vincent.

Archived