• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Doesn't it suck..

The Saltman

I'm watching every game as if it's a preseason game. The outcome ultimately won't matter, but it's fun to see some of these young guys play.

And you know what? I'm okay with that.

I've kind of taken that approach, but I still can't stop myself from getting pissed off and angry when we don't even make it close. It's hard to detach myself from the outcome emotionally even though I've already accepted it.

I can see the logic and heartache in both of those approaches. We are young and I should've seen this happening but I am not any less of a Panther Fan and in no way giving up. I will just watch every game and root and hope as I always do.

It can get frustrating, tho....

I can see the logic and heartache in both of those approaches. We are young and I should've seen this happening but I am not any less of a Panther Fan and in no way giving up. I will just watch every game and root and hope as I always do.

It can get frustrating, tho....

Yep, and I'll always hold out a little hope for a win. I've just come to realize this isn't our year. I do expect us to get better as the season moves on. It'll be fun watching this team tear it up when we've no longer got a shot at the playoffs.

Bad or not, at least I still get to see the young guys develop.

I'm watching every game as if it's a preseason game. The outcome ultimately won't matter, but it's fun to see some of these young guys play.

And you know what? I'm okay with that.

i'll echo these posts

No worries, 3 weeks from now Jimmy will show a lot more poise.

You best agree with me on this one Salty....

he looked better from the first to the second half

I didn't expect playoffs this year. Maybe 7-9 season and I would have been ok with it because the team is young.

But, this team is an embarrassment. I just want little more offense, some Smitty TDs, 100 yard rushing, some heart.. and if we lose by giving it all then I'm ok with that.

Can't wait until offseason

Well, if no CBA is in place by March 1st, there will be no substantial free agency worth following. Oh, and no 2nd round pick in the draft.

Then there is a decent chance there will be no TC, preseason and a shortened regular season next year.

As bad as it is, better enjoy what you have now.

Archived