• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I want Andrew Luck

Ricky Spanish

This is not my prediction, it's not who i think you people should want, it's just who i want. I saw the kid play a year back or so and was instantly impressed. I could not wait until he was eligible to be drafted. this year there's a chance we can get him if he declares. I want him (no homo, not that there's anything wrong with that).

yes we have Jimmy, yes we have Matt, and it is waaaaaaaaay too early to declare jimmy a bust, but honestly, i don't want the kid. I was pissed when they drafted him, I wish him the best, but dammit his last name isn't luck so i'm not happy.

think about the possible fan signs we could have-

"All you need is a little LUCK"

"We've got Luck on our side" and then put a shamrock right next to it, is he irish? who cares. It doesn't matter, because it just works.

call me an idiot, a douche, a retard, I don't care. just my personal choice for who i want under center for the next 10+ years.

Bills will have the #1 pick and take him, Hurney is still here and won't take a QB with his first pick in consecutive years, Patrick Peterson is the BPA of the draft, a need, and the best CB prospect to come out since Darrelle Revis.

But yeah, besides that we should totally get Luck.

It still baffles me how so many people think that Luck is the savior for this team after Clausen shredded Stanford in his last college game in 2009. Playing well in college does not guarantee you will light it up on a bad team in the NFL. Go look at Stafford's numbers in Detroit (who by the way I would take any day of the week over Bradford).

It still baffles me how so many people think that Luck is the savior for this team after Clausen shredded Stanford in his last college game in 2009. Playing well in college does not guarantee you will light it up on a bad team in the NFL. Go look at Stafford's numbers in Detroit (who by the way I would take any day of the week over Bradford).

yeah but luck didn't play defense.

This is not my prediction, it's not who i think you people should want, it's just who i want. I saw the kid play a year back or so and was instantly impressed. I could not wait until he was eligible to be drafted. this year there's a chance we can get him if he declares. I want him (no homo, not that there's anything wrong with that).

yes we have Jimmy, yes we have Matt, and it is waaaaaaaaay too early to declare jimmy a bust, but honestly, i don't want the kid. I was pissed when they drafted him, I wish him the best, but dammit his last name isn't luck so i'm not happy.

think about the possible fan signs we could have-

"All you need is a little LUCK"

"We've got Luck on our side" and then put a shamrock right next to it, is he irish? who cares. It doesn't matter, because it just works.

call me an idiot, a douche, a retard, I don't care. just my personal choice for who i want under center for the next 10+ years.

I am inclined to agree with you Cracka McNasty,so what,in your opinion,does Luck bring to the Game that Clausen doesn't and how would you rate his upside compared to Clausen.

The reason i ask these questions is i know very little about Luck and have never seen him play,just heard others talk about him. Thanks

Bills will have the #1 pick and take him, Hurney is still here and won't take a QB with his first pick in consecutive years, Patrick Peterson is the BPA of the draft, a need, and the best CB prospect to come out since Darrelle Revis.

But yeah, besides that we should totally get Luck.

i see what you're saying, we will have a bigger need at CB and possibly DL, I understand that, I just reaaaaaaally want Luck badly...

I am inclined to agree with you Cracka McNasty,so what,in your opinion,does Luck bring to the Game that Clausen doesn't and how would you rate his upside compared to Clausen.

The reason i ask these questions is i know very little about Luck and have never seen him play,just heard others talk about him. Thanks

kid has great poise, he just looks like a leader (might not actually be one, but if he isn't, he's a great actor). Great Size 6-4", above average arm, and mobile. He's inexperienced but he really just seems to have a tremendous upside. He just seems to have that "it" factor. I didn't see it in Clausen and I don't see it in Jake Locker.

then again, i am not a professional scout nor do i claim to be. Just my opinion of the kid.

more on him here:

http://www.nepatriotsdraft.com/2010/05/andrew-luck-scouting-report.html

http://draftace.com/blog/2010/05/12/a-early-scouting-report-on-andrew-luck/

http://nflmocks.com/2010/06/30/2011-nfl-draft-scouting-report-andrew-luck-stanford/

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=2741838

Archived