• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moss waived. Go get him Hurney

The Saltman

What the fricking hell?! Another dumb Vikings move. Obviously trying to get rid of the rest of the fans so they can move the Vikings to LA.

Childress and the rest of the Coaching staff need to go NOW. YES that includes Frasier. We need a clean slate with a big name coach that will kick the players asses until they do their jobs. All Frasier has done is taken over a defense in place and not improved it at all.

And our offense sucks. We got lucky last year. Moss needed to stay. We get Rice back and then we had a chance to do something the rest of the season.

Take TJ with you this time Childress. Just get the F out of Minnesota you P.O.S.

http://www.purplepride.org/community/discussion/2-vikings-fan-forum/1075680-vikings-waive-randy-moss?limit=15&start=15

lol sounds like the huddle.

Actually, I was listening to the radio and although they, like all of us, think Moss coming here is of the zero to none classification, they did mention his connections to the area.

I'm about 100% sure he'll end up back with the Patriots. With Hurney's stance on personnel and the direction of the team, I fully expect Hurney to feel the additions of Clowney, Thomas, and the development of Gettis and Lafell has us good to go for years to come.

Also, Moss' cry for help after yesterday's game and him giving up on the easy TD catch that was flagged for PI and Favre was injured on, shows where his heart was. He didn't want to be on that field for the Vikings. I'm surprised that it fell apart as fast as it did after the bromance he and Favre shared a few years back. Guess playing with him wasn't all he thought it would be. The Vikings FO look like douches big time, you gave up a 3rd for what? A 3 week rental? lolz

As I said, IIRC Moss has family here, including a daughter I believe... There's also been mention of his racing team, which I would think is based in Charlotte as well. So, if we claimed him I think he would be receptive to coming here. I don't see us claiming him though... Most likely Rams or he'll get passed up to go back to the Pats. They taught him a lesson wanted to see that he learned that lesson, now all will be happiness, rainbows, and bunny rabbits.

Archived