• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moss waived. Go get him Hurney

The Saltman

Hmm I think I know what team he's going to - Jets. They want to stick it to the Pats for letting him go and I'm sure he does too. Helps an overhyped WR core become even more overhyped. But the Jets can run the ball and play defense...and Sanchez doesn't make a lot of mistakes...sounds like the Panthers before Delhomme pooped his pants.

Hmm I think I know what team he's going to - Jets. They want to stick it to the Pats for letting him go and I'm sure he does too. Helps an overhyped WR core become even more overhyped. But the Jets can run the ball and play defense...and Sanchez doesn't make a lot of mistakes...sounds like the Panthers before Delhomme pooped his pants.

Hahaha you said pooped.

Probables.

1. Bills

This team is first on waiver wire right? They signed T.O. to a deal last year.

2. Rams

A team on the verge of being good. They need a playmaker.

3. Jaguars

This team signed Torry Holt last year and could stand to use some help.

Maybes

1. Patriots

Had just been traded by the team. Would be a third rounder for nothing. Not to mention extremely funny.

Shockers

1. Cardinals

Awesome two WR punch. Could make almost any QB at least productive.

2. Colts

GREAT addition for a GREAT QB.

No chance in hell

1.Panthers

Need I say more?

Moss is a free agent if no one picks him up off waivers in 24 hours. Vikings would owe him the money remaining on his contract. Not saying we should go for him. I will be one mad MF if they decided to spend money now.

Funniest thing would be he clears waivers and then signs a vet minimum deal with someone. Vikings pay his huge salary AND give up a 3rd round pick while he finishes out the year for someone else...

Archived