• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ouch at this qoute from shutdown corner!

Brokenbad

Here is their current depth chart at quarterback: Matt Moore(notes), Jimmy Clausen(notes) and Tony Pike(notes). If at any time, one of those guys came trotting out to play for your football team, you'd immediately turn off the TV and go back to Sunday chores.

OOh sick burn!!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/The-10-most-disappointing-NFL-teams-of-2010?urn=nfl-281851

Can you imagine the hype train Jimbo would have if he was playing for the Cowboys?

He'd already be anointed as the next great NFL QB.

But rather, he's here, and people try to act like he wasn't a great prospect only about 6 months ago.

I still remember some members of the media being disappointed he came here.

Can you imagine the hype train Jimbo would have if he was playing for the Cowboys?

He'd already be anointed as the next great NFL QB.

But rather, he's here, and people try to act like he wasn't a great prospect only about 6 months ago.

I still remember some members of the media being disappointed he came here.

Yep, a couple of mediocre games in a poor system with a poo O-line and suddenly he's a scrub. LOVE this fanbase.

Y'mean look at what two franchises who are concerned with protecting their rookie QB have done?

Take Bradford, did he make one dangerous throw last Sunday? Everything was a three step drop and a 5 yard route.

Which makes it even more sad that we could not sit on one of those routes knowing what is coming and get a turnover for our offense.

He did throw over the top on us a few times, guys were wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open.

They have still shown flashes at least.

Waaaaaaaaait...is this a Jimmy vs Matt thread? THIS IS GROUNDBREAKING. SO REFRESHING. OH MY STARS THE INSANITY! PLEASE CONTINUE!

This thread isnt even close to being about that you baboon.

Can you not tell this thread is a joke towards trash talking spectators and has nothing to do with what you are talking about?

Dont post unless you know how to read first caveman.

This thread isnt even close to being about that you baboon.

Can you not tell this thread is a joke towards trash talking spectators and has nothing to do with what you are talking about?

Dont post unless you know how to read first caveman.

Surely I wasn't being sarcastic? And I don't itch my ass then smell it. I'm far from baboon. As for this thread, if given time, it'll turn into a Moore thread. They all do.

Archived