• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Netflix Thread

Matt Moore

Need something new to watch on Netflix.. Anybody got suggestions?

Blue Mountain State

I'm about 10 or 12 episodes in and I think it's pretty funny.

It's about a college freshman, second string quarterback, a freshman star running back and their friend who is the mascot. Plus tons of hot chicks!!!

I do highly suggest : Black Dynamite

Also for serious Docs :Burzynski. It documents how the FDA, Big Pharma have been trying to stop a doctor who has developed a very succesful and non toxic(no radiation) treatment for the most dangerous cancers and have tried to steal his patents, imprision him as he fights for his lab/practice and continues to treat patients. It is mindboggling..

• 4 weeks later...

Watched "6 Days to Air" recently. It's a documentary about the making of a South Park episode. Even if you don't like the show, it's amazing to see how an episode is conceived, written, recorded and then put on screen in only a few days. If you like South Park, this documentary is hilarious and a must watch.

• 2 months later...

Netflix is fuging awful. Dropping this nonsense.

We ditched satellite to save us some money. 8 bux a month for tv and movies other than what I can pick up ota isn't bad. The wife already had amazon prime (I think it's 70 a year). With those two and all the other poo we get on xbl there's plenty to choose from.

We ditched satellite to save us some money. 8 bux a month for tv and movies other than what I can pick up ota isn't bad. The wife already had amazon prime (I think it's 70 a year). With those two and all the other poo we get on xbl there's plenty to choose from.

I ditched cable to run Hulu+, Netflix, and Amazon Prime. I got Amazon Prime gifted to me. I still think Netflix is the worst of the 3.

• 4 weeks later...

it seems the tech and demand is there for much better choices for online content. i like hulu but can't bring myself to get hulu +. netflix i don't like that much.

i wish netflix's library was more vast. as a total movie lover i have seen so many films that it's very hard for me to come across something i have yet to see.

• 5 weeks later...

queen_of_versailles_xlg.jpg

A documentary that follows a billionaire couple as they begin construction on a mansion inspired by Versailles. During the next two years, their empire, fueled by the real estate bubble and cheap money, falters due to the economic crisis.

I just watched Braveheart for the first time. Amazing movie. It makes me miss Mel Gibson though. It sucks that he's been ostracized while scum like Roman Polanski who did much worse than Mel gets praised.

If you haven't seen it check out Mel Gibson's Apocalypto. Very underrated movie.

Archived