• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Turmoil in Tennessee

Boltergeist

He sure did. Fisher's offense and lack of playmakers in it hurt McNair.

Not sure why you keep spreading this myth, but here are some guys that McNair played with.

Eddie George 4 Time Pro Bowler, 1 time All-Pro

Derrick Mason 2 Time Pro Bowler, 1 time All-Pro, Top 20 all time in receiving yards, still getting it done today

Frank Wycheck 3 Time Pro Bowler

Yancey Thigpen 2 Time Pro Bowler

They even tried to bring in 2 time Pro Bowler Carl Pickens although that didn't work out. Drew Bennett had a 1200 yard season with 11 TDs (most of that came from Billy Volek). Kevin Dyson was a first rounder too who was a solid #2 option to Mason.

He may not have had Randy Moss or TO, but these guys were clearly not bums on the level of most of the receivers McNabb had.

Not sure why you keep spreading this myth, but here are some guys that McNair played with.

Eddie George 4 Time Pro Bowler, 1 time All-Pro

Derrick Mason 2 Time Pro Bowler, 1 time All-Pro, Top 20 all time in receiving yards, still getting it done today

Frank Wycheck 3 Time Pro Bowler

Yancey Thigpen 2 Time Pro Bowler

They even tried to bring in 2 time Pro Bowler Carl Pickens although that didn't work out. Drew Bennett had a 1200 yard season with 11 TDs (most of that came from Billy Volek). Kevin Dyson was a first rounder too who was a solid #2 option to Mason.

He may not have had Randy Moss or TO, but these guys were clearly not bums on the level of most of the receivers McNabb had.

Don't bother. Bigots will never understand reason.

Can you even discuss a single issue without using someones color of skin for fugs sake. Fisher is a good coach. But oh god he is white so it's his fault. Vince is a little whiny baby and needs to grow up. Who gives a crap if he is Black, white, brown, orange.

He brings it up because it amuses him how everyone gets mad and tries to argue that he is in fact the racist one. He probably gets just as good a laugh out of the stuff that he says that everyone else does.

If one of our QBs in Carolina won 30 of their first 50 games, went 2 pro bowls, won Rookie Of The Year, and led our team to the playoffs within their first 2 years he would be a God on this board. You wouldnt be able to convince people on this board that our QB is one of the best in the league and the "great hope" we've been waiting on for 15 years. If our head coach benched him prematurely everyone on this board would throw Fox under the bus for ruining and mishandling our future. But if he's black all that goes out the window. He's emotionally fragile, he isnt proven, he's automatically at fault, blah blah blah. As soon as Vince bounces back like he did last year, all yall will hop right back on his nuts. Guarantee it.

If one of our QBs in Carolina won 30 of their first 50 games, went 2 pro bowls, won Rookie Of The Year, and led our team to the playoffs within their first 2 years he would be a God on this board. You wouldnt be able to convince people on this board that our QB is one of the best in the league and the "great hope" we've been waiting on for 15 years. If our head coach benched him prematurely everyone on this board would throw Fox under the bus for ruining and mishandling our future. But if he's black all that goes out the window. He's emotionally fragile, he isnt proven, he's automatically at fault, blah blah blah. As soon as Vince bounces back like he did last year, all yall will hop right back on his nuts. Guarantee it.

I was never on his nuts. But keep telling me how he "changes" and "matures" after every time he messes up and keep telling me how he should be the face of my franchise.

Keep trying you are seriously making headway.

(Waits for Vick to do something along these lines and people be shocked that he didn't change)

I was never on his nuts. But keep telling me how he "changes" and "matures" after every time he messes up and keep telling me how he should be the face of my franchise.

Keep trying you are seriously making headway.

(Waits for Vick to do something along these lines and people be shocked that he didn't change)

^^^^another example of a scary Carolina Panther fan that would rather lose than have his QB be a *****. No matter how bad our QBs play. LOL. Our front office is scared of how this guy would take it and handle having to cheer for a black man as our leader. There are more fans like these in our fanbase, and its a big reason why we go out of our way to make sure every QB on our roster is a caucasian male.

^^^^another example of a scary Carolina Panther fan that would rather lose than have his QB be a *****. No matter how bad our QBs play. LOL. Our front office is scared of how this guy would take it and handle having to cheer for a black man as our leader. There are more fans like these in our fanbase, and its a big reason why we go out of our way to make sure every QB on our roster is a caucasian male.

First I think you meant scared not scary.

Second you are correct, THAT is why I don't want VY to be the QB, not because he is batsh*t crazy, isn't that good to begin with, can't be coached, and throws a fit when things don't go his way.

Keep preaching KT. If you throw enough sh*t against the wall, something might stick.

Tell me why I should want Troy Smith here as well because he won a game with the 49ers.

As opposed to an Asian female?

So let me recap this.

NFL QB throws pads and uniform into stands during emotional outburst.

Coach has problem with this and addresses it with said player.

Coach is the one with issues?

That about right?

Not per Steve Young.

When asked essentially whose side he'd take last night, he took Jeff Fisher.

Young said Fisher is a great coach but characterized Young as immature and badly needing to grow up and get over himself.

Disagree with Fisher being a great coach, but sadly, he's right about Young.

Archived