• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Peyton Hillis thread

SteveSmithOwns

just wanted everybody to know how well Peyton Hillis is doing

so far he has over 1000 yards on the ground and through the air and over 10 TD's

Obviously we can now see that teams have not been giving white Halfback's a chance. Denver traded him for freakin Brady Quinn. If these teams would just see what they had with white HB's, but instead, they prefer to not 'upset the masses' by having a white guy as HB.

Denver doesn't deserve such a talented white HB as Peyton Hillis

just wanted everybody to know how well Peyton Hillis is doing

so far he has over 1000 yards on the ground and through the air and over 10 TD's

Obviously we can now see that teams have not been giving white Halfback's a chance. Denver traded him for freakin Brady Quinn. If these teams would just see what they had with white HB's, but instead, they prefer to not 'upset the masses' by having a white guy as HB.

Denver doesn't deserve such a talented white HB as Peyton Hillis

Peyton Hillis is white? F*! And I've been playing him on my fantasy team. Now I'll have to trade him... or not.

bump!

Hillis is a beast. Im sure along the way he's had people doubt his ability as a RB or question could he compete at this level simply because he's white. It must be a thrill to prove people's stupid stereotypes and paranoid beliefs wrong. I think more whites would succeed at RB if more coaches would believe in them and stop pressuring them to be QBs when they dont want to, just to keep some myth at that position alive. Think of how many QBs in this league could've been beast at FB or RB, but their coaches stick them at QB because of some racist stereotype.

Archived