• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

12/9 practice observations (assuming anyone cares at this point)

CatMan72

How was the starting offense looking? In sync or in disarray.

Not good from what I saw, I started to post an observation about it and then decided not to because it's really just more of the same... many more balls hitting the ground or almost picked then completed.

I got to be honest, I've had my issues with Foxy about his coaching/decisions, but I feel for him this year. I think he is a VERY good coach, at his best, and from all accounts, he's a really good guy off the field. Your stories always lend to that Catman...

I feel bad about how JR did him this year and I worry that other good coaches won't want to come here because of it... But, it is time for us to split ways after this season regardless and I wish him the best.

I dont feel bad for Fox at all. If he didnt wanna be here then he could have resigned. He's getting paid and doesent have to worry about having the mark of being fired on his resume.

Not good from what I saw, I started to post an observation about it and then decided not to because it's really just more of the same... many more balls hitting the ground or almost picked then completed.

Eh...good choice...

Not an AE fan, but when is he actually gonna see some playing time? My goodness...

Here's video evidence of the ridiculous hat Gantt was wearing today (look behind Fox):

http://www.panthers.com/media-vault/videos/Panthers-Insider/324568da-f7b0-422e-97ca-fc3485bc19c1

...and I missed this at first, but I like the way Baker goes over to talk smack to Washington (after feeling disrespected according to reports) and "THE" Marcus Hudson pushes him away.

Gotta love a punter who makes a play like that and then goes over to talk some smack.

I think we move SS to the slot and make AE his understudy. Lafell and Gettis on the outside. If we draft Luck, he makes them better. If we win a few, AJ Green (our first rounder) becomes the #1 and Lafell and Gettis go to #2. Green and a revamped line make Clausen better.

A third round DT and a free agent is all we need on the other side of the ball, so the rest of our energy should go to fix the OL and give it enough depth to guarantee that 2010 never happens again.

I'd imagine it's got to be pretty disheartening for the players to be practicing with a noise machine for a home game... :(
it's good that they recognize that.

i also think that the huge number of falcon fans that most likely will be in attendence will put added pressure on JR to make some good and aggressive moves to make the panthers exciting again (and winning, of course).

Archived