• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Edwards at QB? Don't hold your breath!

Brokenbad

Yeah in a worthless throw away season such as this one the "brilliant minds" in charge are even too stupid to look at him as a possible QB. Im no AE bandwagoner and could care less about App. State but it totally makes no sense at all to not at even try this guy out at QB in such a wasted throw away season. Oh wait i forgot he is too short to play quarterback in the NFL isnt he (Vick, Brees)! Bunch of closed minded stupid *** bags run this organization and always will. Its small reasons like this, like reasons such as not putting the Panther in the center of the field, not wanting too many rowdy fans and making sure of it by having that stupid 800 number to report them, and having retarded ushers who tell you to sit down on 3rd down that will keep this franchise from ever getting to a superbowl again i fear.

3i94e55fi7.gif

No denying that a lot of these people are pretty set in their ways and unwilling to try something different (John Fox anyone?)

Hell, Fox wouldn't play Armanti Edwards for more than 2 plays at QB because people would realize what a complete fool Fox has been for not putting him in early this year. We could be waiting on the playoffs right now, but no, have to listen to all this anti-Edwards crap from stupid idiots that don't know their arse from a hole in the ground.

Hell, Fox wouldn't play Armanti Edwards for more than 2 plays at QB because people would realize what a complete fool Fox has been for not putting him in early this year. We could be waiting on the playoffs right now, but no, have to listen to all this anti-Edwards crap from stupid idiots that don't know their arse from a hole in the ground.

Edwards is bad and one has poop coming out of it and the other is just an arse

PREJUDICED. You must be, BEcause U do not know what Edwards would do at QB. Some of us do.

Do you talk about white people or black people with that Prejudiced mouth. Do you go on and on about Jews or Polish people? You have to be prejudiced to say that about Armanti.

PREJUDICED. You must be, BEcause U do not know what Edwards would do at QB. Some of us do.

Do you talk about white people or black people with that Prejudiced mouth. Do you go on and on about Jews or Polish people? You have to be prejudiced to say that about Armanti.

KT? is that you?

I got one that had ham, eggs (you choose between white and yellow), peppers, onions, pepperjack cheese and southwest sauce. It was $2.50. The Western Egg and Cheese.

is that on a croissant (sp?) or an actuall 6" sub?

I have been debating on whether or not to try thier breakfast out. I always seem to forget but for that price I might have to drag my ass down there and get one.

On a related note, has anyone else noticed that gas is getting fuging expensive again, what the fug is up with that poo, damn speculators.

We need to all pitch in and buy him some lift shoes that make him a few inches taller.

I had a girlfriend that wore some clear lift shoes to work. She was really awesome and I was very serious about her but it didn't work out because she kept getting called in to work in the middle of the night. I'm not sure what she did for a living but I guess she must have been a fireman or a doctor with all those late night phone calls

nah i just saw the pic and thought it was funny so i figured i would share it here since most of the posters here are smart mouthed pricks and everyone is an ass anyhow. But yeah if you smoke the beef tube its okay with me man. Im not judging you at all.

In retort of your statement regarding AE if he was an NFL ready QB the current coaching staff would be too damn stupid to even be aware of it.

Don't use Harvard language on here.:prrr:

Archived