• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No NFL in 2011 or NFL in 2011 featuring another god awful Panther team?

beckersteen

Maybe I'm a rare breed, but the NFL is kind of boring to me when the Panthers aren't good. Its hard to get interested. This year might be a little better because I'm cheering for Vick and the Eagles though, but other than that......meh.

But I'll guess I'll go with 2011 terrible Panther team, because some football is still better than none I guess.

I feel the exact same way. I love football but I have a lot of passion for my team and when we aren't winning I loose that passion.

I lose the passion to track a players stats for the pro-bowl and stuff like that but NFL football is always fun to watch even when we suck.

I don't think we'll be very bad in 2011 either. We have a ton of cap room to retain all the good players and bring in some good players along with a high 1st rounders which have always worked out.

There isn't any 2nd rounder this year which is for the best. Kalil is the only one I can remember that has worked out well. Brown and Martin are incomplete.

I'm sorry, but is there a question here?!?!

There is no choice.

Thanks for the god awful thread though! You're a winner!

The insult was a little uncalled for. Especially given that the title is clearly a question and there are two choices.

Question=If you could chose one of the following two scenarios to occur next year, what would it be?

Choice A=No NFL season

Choice B=Another terrible season for the Panthers

Hope that clears things up for ya! :D

I feel the exact same way. I love football but I have a lot of passion for my team and when we aren't winning I loose that passion.

I agree, and that is why I voted no football. The Panthers sucking as bad as they have has made me lose passion for pro football this season. I don't watch SNF or MNF anymore mainly because I just don't give a poo now. Plus I think it'd be funny seeing Steeler, Cowboy, Falcon fans cry over missing out on a potential superbowl that year.

The insult was a little uncalled for. Especially given that the title is clearly a question and there are two choices.

Question=If you could chose one of the following two scenarios to occur next year, what would it be?

Choice A=No NFL season

Choice B=Another terrible season for the Panthers

Hope that clears things up for ya! :D

And you fail reading comprehension 101.

Didn't insult anyone, and I'm pretty sure if you read through the sarcasim (sp?), you'll understand which answer I went with.

Archived