• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Universal whine about Clausen thread

Udogg

:yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod:

Kinda hard not to agree. The pass to Rosario proved that he has no clue and was the benefit from 2 good WR and a stud TE in college.

That play was Rosario's fault, he should of sit down in between the zones. JC still sucks though.

Newton's NOT in the mold of Big Ben, think Vince Young, he will NOT run around and get away, he is NOT going to outrun linebackers in the NFL or fight off a tackle like he did in college, i am NOT on the Newton bandwaggon, Luck however, i am!! Clausen lacks confidence and when you lack confidence you throw those type of throws, THAT is a problem that IS fixable, BUT it's only fixable by letting the guy go and start over WHICH he will do. Clausen MUST be released and he will go to Seattle or Washington and try to get confidence there. As for Luck, HE'S more of a Ben Roethlisberger.

Honestly have you even watched an entire Auburn game this year?

listen, i dont want to quit on him, but it seems like the team and the fans already have, so it's like fighting a losing argument and i pretty much give up. I am a Clausen fan and think he can turn it around, but it just feels like he's gone.

He might turn it around, but he will NEVER be a franchise QB. We need someone else if we expect to win consistently.

i know why the line sucked, but still, the backups knew he was out and it was like they dont even belong in the pros. As for Logan Mankins, the panthers have shown NO interest in signing big name free agents. should Mankins get signed, yes, should Vincent Jackson or Malcolm Floyd get signed, yes, BUT in all likelyhood, they will avoid going big in free agency again.
Really!!! Before Fox became HC and before Hurney became GM. The Panthers went got alot of big names in the past. Kevin Greene, Sam mills and so on. George Seifert left Fox with some good Talent when he became HC. Guys like Mike Rucker and Mike Minter and so on. Those first few years of been HC he brought in a decent QB in Jake Delhomme and he had a good team already. That's the team he used to go to the SB on. But over the 9 years Hurney was GM. Him and Fox thought they could win with avg just below avg players and through the draft. It worked some years and most other years it failed. JR had nothing to do with the signing of FAs. Hurney and Fox was doing to string pulling up into this past off season. Fox and Hurney for 9 years tryed to work of of cheap low rated FAs most years and it hurt the team. But before Fox hurney took over the panthers always signed decent FAs. I sure the next GM and HC will go out and sign good talent from the FA market. JR will reopen the bank once the new CBA is in place. I trust he will.

i know why the line sucked, but still, the backups knew he was out and it was like they dont even belong in the pros. As for Logan Mankins, the panthers have shown NO interest in signing big name free agents. should Mankins get signed, yes, should Vincent Jackson or Malcolm Floyd get signed, yes, BUT in all likelyhood, they will avoid going big in free agency again.

Jerry has to go big after the disappointment he fielded this year. For the fans and for the players. It would be unfair to smitty and beason not to. Get smitty a ring.......in two years. Ain't happenin' next year. But atleast make a fight of it.

Actually Moore sucked cause he made terrible decisions. Clausen sucks cause he throws terrible balls.

i think that terrible decisions are worse...

Turn out the lights the party is over for Jimmy Clausen.Nuff said!

yeah, after half a season u give up on a rookie...it's all about clausen, the whole team is ok-playoff-caliber, it's only on clausen/moore/edwards/forgot his name.

Really!!! Before Fox became HC and before Hurney became GM. The Panthers went got alot of big names in the past. Kevin Greene, Sam mills and so on. George Seifert left Fox with some good Talent when he became HC. Guys like Mike Rucker and Mike Minter and so on. Those first few years of been HC he brought in a decent QB in Jake Delhomme and he had a good team already. That's the team he used to go to the SB on. But over the 9 years Hurney was GM. Him and Fox thought they could win with avg just below avg players and through the draft. It worked some years and most other years it failed. JR had nothing to do with the signing of FAs. Hurney and Fox was doing to string pulling up into this past off season. Fox and Hurney for 9 years tryed to work of of cheap low rated FAs most years and it hurt the team. But before Fox hurney took over the panthers always signed decent FAs. I sure the next GM and HC will go out and sign good talent from the FA market. JR will reopen the bank once the new CBA is in place. I trust he will.

I think Hurney is going to be back.................:confused:

Archived