• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where Does Clausen Play Next Year?

Ruff

He will be playing bench next year being mentored by a Vet QB and watch Luck light it up. We could possibly get a 4th or 5th rounder if we traded him to a team that thinks he still has potential but was wasted on a team that doesn't know how to utilize a rookie QB. If he sits on the bench for a while he will do nothing but lose value IMO.

Brady Quinn was traded to Denver for Peyton Hillis who was a nobody, a 6th round pick in 2011 and conditional pick in 2012. Unlike Clausen Quinn actually showed some ability to play even though he wasn't great. Peyton Hillis has worked out for Cleveland but he wasn't traded at the time for being a stud. Point being, Clausens going to be here because hes shown nothing. Wouldn't get more than a 5th or later for him.

I would say Pike definitely won't have a place here next year, and I think Matt Moore can go ahead and pack his bags as well.

But, as for Clausen, I think that if we could realistically get a fourth round pick for him, especially a higher up fourth round pick, I would definitely do it. But, only if we get Luck.

Archived