• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The end of the world has arrived!!!

The Saltman

Officials are investigating what may have killed some 100,000 fish in the Arkansas River in the northwestern section of the state, authorities said on Sunday.

This sounds like a bad horror movie, first thousands of birds drop dead from the sky in Beebe Arkansas, and now 100,000 fish are found dead in the Arkansas River.

Yesterday when I wrote about the dead birds in my article "Thousands of Blackbirds Drop Dead From The Sky In Arkansas! Wrath of God?", I was moved to use apocalyptic language. When thousands of birds fall from the sky and tens of thousands of fish mysteriously die, it`s reminiscent of the Biblical plagues.

I`m a freethinker who doesn`t see the hand of God in these natural disasters, but I invoke the Almighty to dramatize the magnitude of the calamity. I don`t plan on donning a white robe and heading to the nearest mountain to wait for the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

Pollutants and poisons have been ruled out because only the drum fish were killed. Pollutants would have wiped out all the fish in the Arkansas River. Poison has also been ruled out in the mysterious death of the birds.

In a horror flick residents of Arkansas would soon be dropping dead like flies, only to come back to life as zombies.

http://thesop.org/story/20110103/nightmare-first-birds-drop-dead-now-100000-fish-die-in-arkansas-river.html

Archived