• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anti-Ron Turner Campaign?

Catalyst

Anyone up for flooding Jerry's office with anti-Ron Turner letters? This guy was terrible for the Bears. I have a few friends who are Bears fans and they laughed when I brought up his name. They like the Rivera hire, but say Ron Turner would negate any positives Rivera brings to the team.

This cannot happen. We have to do whatever is in our power to make sure it doesn't.

I'd be more than happy with the Chargers TE's coach or QB's coach. I just think Turner has shown from his time in Chicago that he's not the kind of O.C. we need. Now, if they wanted to bring him in as an assistant-level coach I'd be fine with that, but not for O.C.

I'd be more than happy with the Chargers TE's coach or QB's coach. I just think Turner has shown from his time in Chicago that he's not the kind of O.C. we need. Now, if they wanted to bring him in as an assistant-level coach I'd be fine with that, but not for O.C.

Same thing though. how do we know Turner isn't better away from Lovie Smith?

Looking at it from the flip side, if you don't think Rivera has good judgment about picking personnel, why do you trust him with the head coaching job?

If you give him the job, letting him pick his staff is part of the deal.

Archived